Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Grizz is dope 
nthat.gif
. Anytime man!

thats a good deal especially for mesh numbers.

Lebrons are all over the place on ebay, thats why after awhile the price starts to dip. i hope he lists a million of em. ill take a JJ, Deron, and Bron on the low because if he has a huge stock its gonna happen just like all his past NBA items especially the boxed jerseys.

Last edited:
My bad if this info has been posted already....

But I'm thinking about coppin a blank authentic...

Anyone know where I could take it to for customization?

Hey guys. I stumbled upon this brand new  reversible 1998 all star practice jersey. Can i get a legit check please? Looks kinda shady to me because the nba  and champion logos aren't stiched. If legit, is it worth anything ?

Hey guys. I stumbled upon this brand new  reversible 1998 all star practice jersey. Can i get a legit check please? Looks kinda shady to me because the nba  and champion logos aren't stiched. If legit, is it worth anything ?

its a practice jersey

dont think its fake as practice jerseys are all screened.

no idea if its worth anything or if they were released for sale or what

The earlier run Champion jerseys didn't have a neck tag, they started putting them in the mid 90s.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I saw an authentic looking Larry Bird jersey without a neck tag and just assumed it was fake.

The earlier run Champion jerseys didn't have a neck tag, they started putting them in the mid 90s.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I saw an authentic looking Larry Bird jersey without a neck tag and just assumed it was fake.

i can see why people think that, its been talked about before because they will see Jordans with neck tag and some without :lol:

anyways i prefer without neck tag

Back
Top Bottom