Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

$325? nope...wait is that how much they go for now?

legit
it legit but you can easily find one for less than $150. check ebay brah, dont get ripped off. just because it has the tags doesnt make it worth that much more

I knew $325 was way too much... Glad I passed. Thanks.

I just copped Home and Away Lesean Mccoy Authentics though for $285 total
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

I knew $325 was way too much... Glad I passed. Thanks.

I just copped Home and Away Lesean Mccoy Authentics though for $285 total
grin.gif

where did you cop them from? thats good price for two jerseys if they are legit

I looked around and they say they fit big as hell
laugh.gif

I ordered a 52 and 50 which is supposed to be XL and L but we'll see. If anything, I'll wear the one that fits smaller and frame the other.

I have a M&N Reggie White 44(L) and it fits me like a charm if that matters

Since I sold my SZ40 M&N Kobe All-Star, just copped the SZ36 I was waiting for from the SuperBowl sale. Pretty stoked, but couldn't get any of the Jordan jerseys.

Originally Posted by DHD28

Since I sold my SZ40 M&N Kobe All-Star, just copped the SZ36 I was waiting for from the SuperBowl sale. Pretty stoked, but couldn't get any of the Jordan jerseys.

Damn, I bought that 40 and then they cancelled it on BF. How much was the 36 with the Super Bowl sale? I thought about calling but jerseys aren't $100, they're like $150

http://www.footballfanati...Eagles_Jerseys_Authentic 100% legit

Join their free membership rewards club thing for free shipping and 10% back on all orders cashbucks to spend on the store. Got $30 back and used it to buy some UConn shorts. Also use code 5PERCENTOFF for additional 5% off

http://www.footballfanati...ages/FF_Fanatics_Rewards

Gotta love Reebok giving up the license and marking down their jerseys.
pimp.gif
they jerseys are garbage though; Reebok quality is terrible...I'd rather pay full price for Nike

Hey man, to each their own

I'm not hating you got a deal I'm just telling you; I have owned a few authentics from them
they are cut VERY large and the numbers and letters fray very easy even before washing them

Just a heads up guys, I called the M&N store just to see what they have so i could have someone else pick it up for me since it says its instore only, but the associate said he would take a phone order so looks like they are taking phone orders for this sale. I got my Charles Mann jersey for $112 shipped. Thought some of you guys would find this useful.

.....as far as the Reebok NFL authentics, they are indeed ginormous in size cut but i think the quality is pretty good, a-lot better than the pre-2008 retail authentics where they just put stitched numbers on replica style jerseys. The mesh and spandex is nice and heavy on the recent retail authentics and for the prices being sold now, its definitely worth the money, i got my brian orakpo for $137. But im not trying to um go at you Stillin, just dropping my fraction of a dollar.

http://www.footballfanati...Eagles_Jerseys_Authentic 100% legit

Join their free membership rewards club thing for free shipping and 10% back on all orders cashbucks to spend on the store. Got $30 back and used it to buy some UConn shorts. Also use code 5PERCENTOFF for additional 5% off

http://www.footballfanati...ages/FF_Fanatics_Rewards

Gotta love Reebok giving up the license and marking down their jerseys.
pimp.gif
nice, im waiting to cop some NFL authentic but will wait til the spring, most likely find them even cheaper but its gonna be hard since i want size 46.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by DHD28

Damn, I bought that 40 and then they cancelled it on BF. How much was the 36 with the Super Bowl sale? I thought about calling but jerseys aren't $100, they're like $150

Total was 162 shipped

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Hey man, to each their own

I'm not hating you got a deal I'm just telling you; I have owned a few authentics from them
they are cut VERY large and the numbers and letters fray very easy even before washing them

Yeah, I found out AFTER I bought them that they are huge... If anything, I'll try to get em signed and frame em

Back
Top Bottom