Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

That, and It's just that some of these collectors like things exact down to the T.

I get it.

It's comparable to sneakerheads (I hate that term) and how some of them cats are more anal than others about OG authentic pieces, compared to retros.

Sweet Malone!

Pretty sure I'm keeping my size M+2 Rev 30 Alt Kobe so I'm contemplating slicing off (no joke) 5-6 inches off the length but I'm just still not sure!!!
Thanks bro...Been searching for a 50th Malone the longest..
That, and It's just that some of these collectors like things exact down to the T.

I get it.

It's comparable to sneakerheads (I hate that term) and how some of them cats are more anal than others about OG authentic pieces, compared to retros.
Not a huge fan of LEBRON but that jersey is dope...Cavs got a few good jerseys I would like to pick up...

that  bron is awesome! sooo clean.

btw.

miller time!

1990/91

i'm expecting some nice pack in 2/3
That Miller! Dope pick up...I got the home colorway....

Just copped da rolando blackman SK

that  bron is awesome! sooo clean.

btw.

miller time!

1990/91

i'm expecting some nice pack in 2/3 weeks... stay tuned!:smile:
That jersey belongs with me in Indiana
roll.gif
jk it's super sick. And it's a procut if I'm not mistaken. 

Thanks man I appreciate it

You know if the Reeboks run normally or tight?

Reebok jerseys run big, but that size 52 isn't that big. What's your height and weight?
I prefer to wear a size 52 and it doesn't look long/baggy on me whatsoever.

I'm 6'7" around 250-260

I had to get my M&N 56 tailored down to get a good fit. I think ideally I'd be a 54

Last edited:
I'm 6'7" around 250-260

I had to get my M&N 56 tailored down to get a good fit. I think ideally I'd be a 54
I think you can wear a 52. It might fit just perfect on you. Should you have a frame similar to LeBron

it will fit nice. Should you have a gut or something it might fit a tad tight or show the stomach bulge.

I'm 196 and a 52 fits just the way I like, slightly loose. I don't like for my jerseys to fit skin tight or

like I'm playing in a game tight like most in here. 

I'm 6'7" around 250-260

I had to get my M

I think you can wear a 52. It might fit just perfect on you. Should you have a frame similar to LeBron
it will fit nice. Should you have a gut or something it might fit a tad tight or show the stomach bulge.
I'm 196 and a 52 fits just the way I like, slightly loose. I don't like for my jerseys to fit skin tight or
like I'm playing in a game tight like most in here. 

*shrug* we'll see worst comes to worse it chills in the closet till I drop a few pounds. No biggie

Back
Top Bottom