Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Just copped. Gonna put the Chef on it.

good choice putting barbosa on the jersey

suns uni's are trash, clearly a lot of thought went into the creative process for the jersey

Last edited:
picked these up locally for $100 a pop. the walton is an early version. EXTREMELY good quality!

21100975048_223b3d2ceb_c.jpg

Last edited:
Quite difficult if you look for an Authentic.

It depends of size -40 & 44 are very rare- and also depends of style: you can sometimes find green away for some $$$; yellow alternate is often much more expensive. And home white is rare rare too, only I've seen were not from retail I suppose.

Last edited:
How do those jerseys fit? Champion size 44 are a tight fit for me. I believe the Durant jerseys should be made by Adidas? 

hoping to buy a authentic one but im pretty sure they are pretty expensive. 

Yes, only from Adidas, as KD wore it only during his 2007/08 rookie season, before Sonics move to Okc 
mean.gif

So jerseys run large: I've got a 44, and it's veeery big for that size.

In 2008 during the summer I walked into the NYC NBA store (the big 666 5th avenue location before it closed down) looking to buy a Durant Sonics jersey. They were out of the home green and only had the alternate yellow. I passed thinking Durant was good but not superstar status 
mean.gif

Thanks Boss302 and ROBPZEE612 for your help with the Jordan Jersey. I just bought it for $20 and they guy I bought it off was nice and also gave me an Iverson Jersey.

Back
Top Bottom