Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I got this 85 Jordan for 180 shipped. Sold my 97-98 Nike Jordan jersey for 110 so only paid 70 out of pocket

Anybody knows where would I be able to get the AU 2011 LBJ jersey or any game issued Iguodala jersey? Thanks bud... Kept looking for them all the time for ages...

for the Warriors Alt gold sleeved jerseys can anyone confirm that the front numbers are Twill & the back numbers Mesh?

Last edited:
Did anyone compare the jerseys customized by BigTimeJerseys with the real game worn/ procut jerseys? Especially for mesh numbers. I know there are some differences between mesh numbers of jerseys customized by EPS and game worn jerseys

I would say since they do the actual game jerseys for the Suns that you would be getting the exact same mesh numbers

Same goes for cosbys since they do the Knicks, you would get exact same mesh

can anyone please inform me how the stitching is for the Yellow Sleeved Warriors Authentic and the Road Authentic. Not a BIG Authentic sticthing guy so i cannot tell the diference between kiss cut and reverse kiss cut, lol. Thanks in advance!

can anyone please inform me how the stitching is for the Yellow Sleeved Warriors Authentic and the Road Authentic. Not a BIG Authentic sticthing guy so i cannot tell the diference between kiss cut and reverse kiss cut, lol. Thanks in advance!

Kisscut/reverse kisscut doesn't apply to mesh numbers.

Should be single layer twill in the front, mesh in the back. It was mentioned a few posts above yours.

Kisscut/reverse kisscut doesn't apply to mesh numbers.

Should be single layer twill in the front, mesh in the back. It was mentioned a few posts above yours.
good lookin bro! appreciate the response. saw the above post but was not sure about the stitching. repped!

No correct way... What I do is fill a large bucket of cold water with soap and throw a few jerseys in there and soak for a couple of hours then I hand wash, rinse and hang dry them...

Last edited:
thanks! 

I just want to prevent the lettering from cracking

Is that replica jersey? I don't suggest using a washer... Rough on the jersey... Make sure it's inside out when you wash them and you will be fine..

If you wash authentics, numbers may bubble up or deform a little... Hand wash is the way for me to prevent that...

Saying its an old champion jersey doesn't answer if it's a replica or authentic. Are the numbers screen printed or stitched.

Back
Top Bottom