Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I wouldn't mess with those odd brand especially the Fab x Villa joint.

da only one that piqued my interest was da road Lincoln jesus shuttlesworth...but not for no damn authentic jersey prices.. :lol:

barely could justify a swingman ticket for em.

i thought jordan brand made some but i'm not sure

stupid question: how do champion reversible jerseys feel compared to regular ones?
Are you talking about the screenprinted Champion replicas?

They're the same fabric as the regular replicas, but since it's 2 layers, they're heavier and I would assume a little less breathable (I don't wear jerseys).

The reversibles that I've owned (Bulls MJ and Rodman) had better quality screenprinting than regular replicas. They feel like they would be less prone to peeling/cracking.

Anybody here has done business with ebay seller sofasurfer?

Yes people have, what do you want to know? He sells customize Jerseys, but won't tell you that. His prices are low though on some of his rev 30's so i'll give him that much.

Yes people have, what do you want to know? He sells customize Jerseys, but won't tell you that. His prices are low though on some of his rev 30's so i'll give him that much.

He just asked a friend of mine (not an NT'er) for a discount on a couple of jerseys. Dude got upset when he didn't get it his way. Smh...

super fake. was bout to say that swingman looks like it might be legit
laugh.gif
yup, almost got fooled for a nike jason kidd nets jersey. it looked good and ALMOST checked out (the tag for youth sizes was missing, minor but important detail). but the biggest problem was that nike never made them or the durant jersey pictured above. for sonic durants only adidas made them. if you're ever in doubt go to the first page of this thread, tehre's a chart showing manufacturers (kind of old, somebody should update)

also nike jerseys don't have that little nba logo tab on the left side, only adidas and i think reebok?

Last edited:
Got the special edition from the mail today.  As @jerseyhead911  mentioned, a little disappointed with the careless attention to details with the front number.  Not much difference compared to the 2014 version, except for the trophies in the collar:

Last edited:
LeBron never wore a Heat jersey with the collar trophy tag, as it was introduced the following seasonwhen he came back to Cleveland.

Nice jersey though.

LeBron never wore a Heat jersey with the collar trophy tag, as it was introduced the following seasonwhen he came back to Cleveland.

Nice jersey though.
Realized, this piece believed was made when he was still deciding whether he's staying with Miami or returning to Cleveland.  Funny though how some would sell it cheaper whilst some sell it a bit higher due to limited quantity available.  Cheers.!  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom