Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

yea, I just said the only way a rev 30 is different from an authentic is if it has legitimate serial tags.

otherwise if it doesnt have any serial tags, its nothing more than an authentic.

i know the bucks for one don't always use the serial tags. don't know if anyone else does that though.

http://nbagameworn.com/iSynApp/allProduct.action?sid=1101561&rc=12&selectedCatId=20020&qt[0].type=fieldmatch&qt[0].name=panname_teamname_s&qt[0].value1=bucks&pgcust1=bucks&pgcust3=panname_teamname_s&pgmode1=teamsearch&sort=createts_asc&layout=grid&fsList[0].strValue1=caf_seasonbucks_s&fsList[0].strValue2=2016-17

Just curious Eyanks.  With the current differences so minimal now (minus the tagging), are you less inclined to pay a premium for a Rev30 "pro-cut" jersey?

I pretty much don't bother to pay extra for MLB "pro-cut" since, as established, they are basically the same as the RAs.  Game-worn is different, obviously.

Last edited:
Yea, I've seen a few without the tag but for the most part they have serial tags. Doesnt just apply to bucks since I've seen it listed even on the nba game worn site when I used to frequent

but regardless, anything without a tag is nothing more than an authentic unless it has paper work to back it up from the team if its missing the serial tag

IMO

Just curious Eyanks.  With the current differences so minimal now (minus the tagging), are you less inclined to pay a premium for a Rev30 "pro-cut" jersey?

I pretty much don't bother to pay extra for MLB "pro-cut" since, as you said, they are basically the same as the RAs.  Game-worn is different, obviously.

personally i have the 3 rev 30s i wanted so i'm good with them. i paid a lot for the bucks giannis alternate because it doesnt seem to have been retailed anywhere, and has the gps tracking device in the neck where they mark its game use on the court so this qualifies as a team issued. i have the jersey and can feel the device in the neck and can see where it was sewn in, but im sure some people dont believe it, not going to cut it open to prove it so it is what it is.

the lebron i have in my avy is the mesh one, so i dont see the need to pay crazy $$ for a "team issued" one with an extra tag when its the same thing other than that

Last edited:
Or go with Gallo
smokin.gif
Indeed

I typed his name and erased it being unsure if he was with the team at that time. I was too lazy to google 

I think his rookie year was first year of rev 30? I remember they even made and sold his boxed pro cuts at the nba store

I think his rookie year was first year of rev 30? I remember they even made and sold his boxed pro cuts at the nba store
Didn't even realize that.

Any news on your jerseys from JWC bruh? 
Nope, I just did an initial check to make sure they received it. This Thursday marks the 2 week point and I've seen them post other work so I know they/he are busy. I don't want to bother anyone. Hopefully it's 2-3 more weeks till they are in my hands

Those blanks you just grabbed are dope. My ebay emails just taunted me with a bunch of new ones

Nope, I just did an initial check to make sure they received it. This Thursday marks the 2 week point and I've seen them post other work so I know they/he are busy. I don't want to bother anyone. Hopefully it's 2-3 more weeks till they are in my hands

Those blanks you just grabbed are dope. My ebay emails just taunted me with a bunch of new ones
I got ya. Can't wait to see how it turns out. 

Thanks, I need to send my stuff off, but I saw a bulls and a Minnesota blank I kind of want too. 

I think the reason people have called the backdoor rev 30s as "pro cut" because they are are considered to be exact to what the players would be wearing on the court regardless of size. Inside and out they will be perfect matches minus the serial tag and mic pouch. The "pro cuts" letters and numbers are stitched on cleaner. They don't have that leftover over paper on the inside that you will see on the retail versions, which I personally don't like. However, some game/team issued/worn jerseys even have that leftover paper on the letters and numbers. So, there are even inconsistencies between game jerseys and "pro cuts." For me, pro cut was the same as game issued/team issued jerseys as long as it was exact to what was worn on the court and was the players size.

Also, I just find some of these pro cut prices to be outrageous. At what they are charging/asking, these jerseys should be double tagged with the serial number.

personally i have the 3 rev 30s i wanted so i'm good with them. i paid a lot for the bucks giannis alternate because it doesnt seem to have been retailed anywhere, and has the gps tracking device in the neck where they mark its game use on the court so this qualifies as a team issued. i have the jersey and can feel the device in the neck and can see where it was sewn in, but im sure some people dont believe it, not going to cut it open to prove it so it is what it is.

I thought when you intially posted that the tracking was that blue strip on the collar on the jersey. I didn't realize it was a device sewn into it. I was obviously confused :rofl:. Regardless it was a sick jersey and super jealous!

thanks @sixburgh. just wish it fit better, thing is literally a dress down to my knees. Too bad they royally messed up the name on the regular retail version. The Nike Fit stuff is confusing, they must not have had enough stock left over from the previous year to do the subsequent releases properly
Exactly what I was thinking. I really don't know which version I would prefer to own. It would come down to what kind of price I was paying I guess.
Kemp wasnt snubbed. The year before team with larry johnson, kemp, alonzo mourning was just so disrespectful with the game play (ex:dunking and grabbing their nuts) that they started over.
I remember that. Good point. They did let Barkley come back after the elbow incident made headlines though too. Of course Chuck was a considerably bigger name . I was looking at it like Kemp "paid his dues" in '94 by playing in FIBA, when so many passed, then was overlooked when it came time to get a medal but what you're saying does makes total sense. Thanks.

Exactly what I was thinking. I really don't know which version I would prefer to own. It would come down to what kind of price I was paying I guess.

I remember that. Good point. They did let Barkley come back after the elbow incident made headlines though too. Of course Chuck was a considerably bigger name . I was looking at it like Kemp "paid his dues" in '94 by playing in FIBA, when so many passed, then was overlooked when it came time to get a medal but what you're saying does makes total sense. Thanks.
No prob, bro.  I was a charlotte hornets finatic back then so when lj and mouring had usa jerseys I had to get them.  Funny thing too, I had that Kemp dream team II jersey.

My Curry's came in from the Warriors team store. Was expecting twill, but it came with mesh [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] Added the twill Durant I copped from Oracle.

*Color isn't as different as the picture shows. Partially due to the lighting.

Last edited:
My Curry's came in from the Warriors team store. Was expecting twill, but it came with mesh [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] Added the twill Durant I copped from Oracle.

*Color isn't as different as the picture shows. Partially due to the lighting.

Dope. I was gonna pull the trigger Monday I think but the promo was over. :smh:

yea I was referring to the M&N as I was typing I figured you prob had the original.

I love that jersey

Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison put this up the other day and it was $375, now its 325, is it worth anywhere near that amount? This jersey is dope but would probably have to get the length adjusted

Back
Top Bottom