Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Legit check please

Legit

I need to find a medium myself. would prefer the original swingman that released and got pulled :smh:

Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison put this up the other day and it was $375, now its 325, is it worth anywhere near that amount? This jersey is dope but would probably have to get the length adjusted

considering they aren't mass produced, its a Lebron and an all star authentic.

if you think the price is find I don't see an issue. id say maybe even send a fair offer since he already took $50 off. might be able to get it for $300, maybe under?

considering they aren't mass produced, its a Lebron and an all star authentic.

if you think the price is find I don't see an issue. id say maybe even send a fair offer since he already took $50 off. might be able to get it for $300, maybe under?
I gotta do a fire sale of my kicks first, once I do that then I'll offer or flat out buy. How does the guy have 6 of em? And adidas sizing is disgusting, xl jersey I got got my stomach poking out like a mfer and looks like a dress in length. Xxl might be worse :lol:

who's the seller. I know it was posted before, if its who I think it is.. Adidas connect/direct

who's the seller. I know it was posted before, if its who I think it is.. Adidas connect/direct
buyitnow143
I am hesitant because of all the grey market sneakers, I know that gotta extend to jerseys

I'd say message him and see what he will do.
i will when I'm ready to buy, not gonna message him window shopping :lol:

theres no "grey market" in jerseys

only thing you gotta worry about is customized jerseys which for rev 30 isn't a bad thing. ill take customized mesh over retail twill.

buyitnow is a legit seller, dude got a connect because he used to have mesh jerseys of every jersey and player you can think of. I think he was even on another board taking requests a few years back for any jersey worn during the season, special jerseys, throw backs, etc

he's got a Adidas plug. he used to sell em easily for $400-500 bucks.

he even got dudes all the Lebron and wade heat throwbacks they wore plus the bucks throwbacks with the deer on em.

hes legit

but like I said earlier, before pulling the trigger id message him and try and work a deal if he doesnt budge just wait. doesnt look like people are buying up all star jerseys and if the auction doesnt show any sold he might jump on your offer

Last edited:
all star game shorts are a large, but almost 25" long! Unless you are 6"8 who is going to wear those lol.

Last edited:

Ebay flash sale coupon up for the day. $15 off any purchase over $75 with the exception of gift cards and a few other things not related to jerseys

Code : PREMEMDAY15
Ugh. Saw an email from them, didn't bother to open it then ended up spending $100 impulsively. Thanks though.

precuts don't exist anymore IMO

atleast with rev 30. blanks are the same exact as what the players, wear.

get a mesh authentic and compare it to a game worn jersey, it will be the same exact thing..

basically what i said & meant.

yes the extra length tag is inside. I'd love to get all the 50th anniversary jerseys but I don't know if it's even possible.
I think that crazysalmon guy has a lot. The Celtics is pretty rare. Some more of the Knicks blue popped up lately in Oakley, Starks and Ewing. 

I think that crazysalmon guy has a lot. The Celtics is pretty rare. Some more of the Knicks blue popped up lately in Oakley, Starks and Ewing. 

I got outbid on the Ewing, saw the Oakley too late, didn't even see the Starks. These things go for 1k now. I was able to get the Celtics one so I got that one off the list.

legit

price? I don't know whats it listed at. they go pretty cheap on eBay. they sat for almost a year on nba store

Back
Top Bottom