Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Would def be a solid release for mitchell & ness. Especially white or red since they already have the green Hill 
pimp.gif

Shame I'd never wear it cause they're heavy and boxy

A lot of times eBay does promos and codes that only work for invited users. Don't know if the case with this one, but it may be why it works for some and not others.

Last edited:
Looks like the CAVS team store restocked on the Gold Lebron Jerseys. The Jerry logo is on the back. I called and confirmed. I think the numbers are twill though but like the person who ordered the Curry the other day, I'm going to take a chance and hope it's mesh. Either way, I've been waiting for this one to restock.

Looks like the CAVS team store restocked on the Gold Lebron Jerseys. The Jerry logo is on the back. I called and confirmed. I think the numbers are twill though but like the person who ordered the Curry the other day, I'm going to take a chance and hope it's mesh. Either way, I've been waiting for this one to restock.
They've been restocking a lot last several weeks to get rid of inventory.  Just been waiting to see if they finally put some leftover mesh numbers on them...
mad.gif

I got a 2XL. No other sizes.
EPS def is .
laugh.gif
2XL isn't too bad.  It's basically what would be a pre-Rev30 44ish

For these blank jerseys you guys send to EPS......I notice all the blanks on Ebay are huge sizes. For some of the smaller people how do you go about getting them tailored or do you guys just collect them and not wear????

I'm 5'6 135 pounds and would need a Small (or Medium at worst) but obviously there are no blanks available at that size. 

Looking back it's amazing some of the Jerseys I used to wear at my size back in high school.

I actually just sold a Cavs Dajaun Wagner Size 52 on Ebay a couple of week ago because at this point I just can't wear it without looking like a fool. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom