Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

why? thats how it was with Adidas. but Adidas had the heat pressed twill wordmark.

prefer the stitched twill and likely kiss cut

soo, team names/cities will be layered -> kiss cuted
the same as numbers, but main layer in numbers will be perforated as i see in some teams? holes were in warriors numbers and kings
so perforated twill is the new mesh?

yeah pretty much, expect twill everywhere until we find out what the base layer of the numbers actually is.

personally I would have like to see Nike go with some sort of thin layered twill and heat-apply.

just eliminating as much stitching as possible makes a jersey more comfortable to wear.

I quite don't like the new way pictures are displayed in the forum: you need to scroll to see the image, and you can't see the whole image at one glance. Is there anything I can do in my settings to fix that?
Most smart phones, if not all, have the ability to zoom in and out.
I just click the pic then do the pinch motion to resize

Same wishbone style neck as the Warriors jersey they initially showed, interesting.

I just hope these have a decent length to them once available

Pistons have always had the wishbone which didn't have any collar or color to it so they changed the way the warriors looked

DFrK1nUXUAEjH4o.jpg
DFrK1nhXoAQA82l.jpg

I quite don't like the new way pictures are displayed in the forum: you need to scroll to see the image, and you can't see the whole image at one glance. Is there anything I can do in my settings to fix that?
Most smart phones, if not all, have the ability to zoom in and out.
I just click the pic then do the pinch motion to resize
Thanks for the tip. I forgot to specify that I usually log into NT from my computer. I know, I know, it sounds awfully old-fashioned.

Regarding Nike jerseys, I think not 100% sure that's they're keeping the gold championship tabs on the back. Judging by the new pistons jersey you can see a little stitching on the back neck in dark yellow/gold

I'm curious if the Nike twill is actually kiss-cut OR (what I think it is) sublimated 1-layer tackle twill, like the NCAA authentics.

there will be golden tag, but little smaller and not inside, only outside part of neck
graphic will change a little bit

Back
Top Bottom