Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Yea I posted it in the Nike thread, apparently from 2k18

Looks also like the old Florida gators jersey

They look good but need to see it on court

Wow, 3 days left, 7 bidders, $310 for this...
ljFHprtl.jpg

He wasn't even in the league yet. :smh:

Just curious how many jerseys does everybody have in their collection total from all sports, and all tiers (replica-authentic). I counted 76 in my collection.

Yet you made multiple threads about it (which got locked) and I coulda swore you were under another name months ago posting it then getting offended when people said they wouldn't buy it or it wasn't there style.

You keep mentioning Mitchell and ness yet it 100x better than your bootleg...

No ones buying your garbage so go to Facebook with that mess maybe you'll find some dummies to buy it

also i have all of the original champion, nike, ness, custom jerseys, etc so you can't tell me anything about the jordan game.. tell me any jersey you wanna see and ill show it to you with your name on a paper.. the fact is these overpriced jerseys are garbage and they have to be tailored if you were them if tourer into jordan jerseys.. a lot of these new custom companies make better jerseys than m and ness

Kobe.gif

Just curious how many jerseys does everybody have in their collection total from all sports, and all tiers (replica-authentic). I counted 76 in my collection.
Too many, yet I keep buying them so, apparently, not enough. lol

I did a rough count and it's at right about 350. Those are all authentic or team/game issued/used.
However, about 100 of those aren't finished. A good percentage probably just need the name added (NFL & Sand Knit NBA) but some are blanks.

Dannggggg....I had a collection of roughly 75-80 or so. Sold a bunch and now I'm at around 20, which I thought was a lot. Oooh wee some of you cats have crazy big collections. But it's a great thing. Love seeing collection pics and new pick ups!

I have around 140-145. I have about 40 left on my wish list, then I can "retire" from collecting. Most are really hard to get and pricey, so I'll definitely be slowing down a lot on the pickups.

have about 100 jerseys and 50 shorts
most of them are gamers and pro cuts

guys, what is urs top5 most wanted/missing jerseys?!:smile:

Tim Duncan (sold my Adidas size 44 and looking for size 40), Yao Ming, Dennis Rodman red Bulls, Chris Webber Warriors or Kings and any Grizzlies throwback are my top 5.

Dannggggg....I had a collection of roughly 75-80 or so. Sold a bunch and now I'm at around 20, which I thought was a lot. Oooh wee some of you cats have crazy big collections. But it's a great thing. Love seeing collection pics and new pick ups!

I got a tiny collection too haha. ~20 NBA jerseys, ~10 rugby jerseys, and 2 NFL jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom