Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Welp
06DCCAB2-3381-4701-B2A3-96C1DABD0DA1.jpeg

here's 2 last pick ups
1994/95 kemp 48+4 everything screen printed, there's autograph on back, love it. probably top5 of my jerseys
20t3wqr.jpg

14odih.jpg

2nd one is jordan #45 pro cut. unfortunately without 2nd tag, but it's 46+3 for sure
4lg8kl.jpg

xf2k3l.jpg

This is how jersey's should look until the end of time. NBA Logo on the upper left chest and the Producer logo at the bottom.

Jeez, that looks terrible. I wouldve thought the Lakers wouldve passed on the corporate logo crap. I wonder if Dr Buss wouldve passed on the logo if he were still alive. My guess is yes.

Regarding NBA ad patches, it doesn't help soccer has gotten worse. Everton signed the first ever SLEEVE patch sponsor agreement (This is in addition to the chest sponsor). And it couldn't get sillier...

4464AE7100000578-4892272-image-a-42_1505657188170.jpg

So I ordered 3 pairs of shorts from retro2heritage:

Grey Suns Authentic L+0
Black Suns Authentic L+0
Black Magic Authentic L+0

The grey Suns and black Magic one arrived, the black Suns one, the one that I wanted the most did not arrive, totally messed up. So I had to contact them and they told me that the shorts were damaged and thus were not sent, but they never contacted me in the first place and as I mentioned before, black shorts were the ones that I wanted the most. I guess the search continues, damn it!

Whats your height and how do the shorts fit if you don't mind me asking

It's weird. I saw they changed the NOB fonts back to the Nike fonts for teams like the Pistons (which debuted current set with Nike in a different NOB). But then didn't keep the wishbone o_O

Back
Top Bottom