Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Yeah same here! I usually order from the CAVS team shop but I held back since I have a 20% coupon from nike. Maybe they sell the patches online.

Haven't seen it so far. Hopefully at some point, but the team stores are definitely promoting the exclusivity right now.

just arrived...AIR CANADA

IMG_20171010_213104.jpg

IMG_20171010_213200.jpg

I'm thinking the HWC is probably the only Nike jerseys I'd buy. I like a few other ones, but I'm not feeling the same way anymore about jerseys like I used to. And that shows by how much money I'm not spending on them.

I'm not impressed so far...the tag is gimmicky to me, but I also haven't had the chance to check it out. Just from what I've read here, I am already missing adidas. Just picked up a knicks Lance Thomas gamer for less than the Nike authentics....I just love the mesh numbers. The only thing I don't like is the super long length....looks like nuke shortened the jerseys. I'll pick one up eventually, but hoping that Nike will do it right for Christmas so I can get one of those.

I'm on the fence about buying a Nike authentic jersey, but I only have a 90s champion authentic jersey. Can someone that has both speak on what size I should get. The champion jersey is a size 48 and it's a little big, but I usually wear it over stuff. I want the Nike jersey I buy to be worn primarily in the summer with no hoodie under it. Thanks.

I'm on the fence about buying a Nike authentic jersey, but I only have a 90s champion authentic jersey. Can someone that has both speak on what size I should get. The champion jersey is a size 48 and it's a little big, but I usually wear it over stuff. I want the Nike jersey I buy to be worn primarily in the summer with no hoodie under it. Thanks.

...just compare the nbastore size charts measurements with these of your jersey, to see what size would fit you perfectly

I was really debating getting mine off cavs shop too. But i really dont want the ad patches on as many as i can get lol. And theres something off to me about that one. It looks awkwardly bigger and offset than it should be. They appear to be pretty flat and flush in pictures while that appears large and popping out. I dont know im not completely sold on having it yet but i know its an inevitability

Man they're quick. I just ordered from the CAVS Team shop yesterday and they already shipped today. In the past, it took at least 3-5 business days after the order.

Been out of the loop. For the new Nike jerseys, what material is being used for the numbers and name?

Size 48 (+2 length) is 22" from pit to pit and 32" from top to back hem (front hem is about 1" shorter).

IMG_0828.JPG IMG_0827.JPG

Thanks for the measurements dude! That Wiggins Authentic is banging :emoji_boom: !!! I didn't really like the Wolves new jerseys at first but they've grown on me big time (especially after seeing them in-game). Those little bits of green at the bottom... :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom