Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

And I just ordered a Lebron last night but with that being said everything is on sale on the NBA Store EU website.

Got my Reggie in from eBay
81D007D6-BE43-48B9-BF4B-9267D7D3EFEF.jpeg
112F2A80-2ED2-4AA6-BA97-25F3F8A8786E.jpeg

Probably will be only the gamers, because they likely wont replace the consumers jersey. I was told by Nike tonight that a replacement has to be 30 days from the original purchase.

quick question, since Nike now has the contract, is there a possibility they can create older "throwback" authentics like what they did with the Jordan 8403 series (or whatever they were called) or even expand upon it and re-create all the old Nike authentics of years past, not just only Jotdan.

would love if that happens happens

They haven't given any info on what they're gonna do with Jordan jerseys. Other than that they may just continue with the swingman stuff like adidas did, since mitchell and ness still has most of the rights for the authentic versions.

wheres the big penny Hardaway collector? :lol: maybe someone else can help, I asked in the FB groups but no one can help

whats a penny Hardaway signed 96-97 blue pro cut 50+4 with COA and box worth??

where are nike game issue 17 18 made in? Are they differents from the authentic jersey retail pleas
how should the numbers be? Mesh number?

wheres the big penny Hardaway collector? :lol: maybe someone else can help, I asked in the FB groups but no one can help

whats a penny Hardaway signed 96-97 blue pro cut 50+4 with COA and box worth??

That might be me you are looking for. I would suggest between 500-600 depending on what condition the COA and Box is in. I had a second one of the exact same jersey with Box and COA and sold it for USD 590 last year!

That might be me you are looking for. I would suggest between 500-600 depending on what condition the COA and Box is in. I had a second one of the exact same jersey with Box and COA and sold it for USD 590 last year!

All in great condition, was thinking 600-700 so good that I was spot on

I didn’t know the value and someone offered me $300 :lol:

When is Nike going to release authentics for the other versions of the jerseys (i.e. the Classic or Association version?) So far we've only seen the Icon Authentics (the previous road versions of the jerseys).

When is Nike going to release authentics for the other versions of the jerseys (i.e. the Classic or Association version?) So far we've only seen the Icon Authentics (the previous road versions of the jerseys).

November 20th

4XL Adidas almost looks as wide as that 50 Nike. I'm on board with sizing starting to make some what sense again. I was tired of buying dresses in wild sizes just to have them fit

Back
Top Bottom