Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Yall sure? The last two seem off to me
Those 2 are very recent releases. Produced overseas, so that's possibly why they look a little different.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Yall sure? The last two seem off to me
Those 2 are very recent releases. Produced overseas, so that's possibly why they look a little different.

the last two were produced in China... meterials are different with the jersey made in usa (the first mn kobe jersey)... 

Glad to see that there are other very knowledgeable jersey collectors on this forum. Thanks for the support. Didn't feel the need to argue about the authenticity of my jerseys. By the way here are two more Authentics:

Dont have pics of each individual jersey. but the count right now is 9 mitchell ness nba's, 4 mitchell ness nfl's, 19 swingmans, 1 nfl eqts, 5 shooting jerseys and 5 college basketball jerseys and 30 authentic NBA jerseys

Heres a picture of my armoire closet in my room (aka my jersey vault):

yeah I know.. im a jersey fanatic in a sense lol
laugh.gif

and no offense to the dude who posted those kobe jerseys above me... but just being honest theres some extremly good fakes that are made... and just saying those last 2...

Damn nice to see some cats still goin hard in the jersey department, felt like I'm the only one still in it.  Bout to post my Champions once I get em out of storage.  And I need that Black KJ in my life.

^
Jersey is fake but you gotta read the full description, nowhere in his auction did it say authentic. 

guys alert... dont bid on that jersey up above.. that guy nonukeburger has sold fake jerseys before.... i wouldnt recommend on that guy...

and yeah that jordan above is fake ^...

we need more information to help people with jersey questions lol

Back
Top Bottom