Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

is this jordan jersey tag legit?

Fake tags, wrong size, no additional length on the year tag and and the tags themselves are placed too close together.

Jordan wore a size 46+3 in '95.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
@ buying a Rondo jersey.

Why? Rondo is one of the best PG today...

A few from my collection.

Enjoy.

The sad thing is I got in shape, and I am no longer in the baggy clothes stage, so these are just in the closet collection dust.
ohwell.gif

Hey Jay Zoe2 nice post. Hit me up via PM, I wanna chat about some of your dust collectors.

Originally Posted by smn3

Hey Jay Zoe2 nice post. Hit me up via PM, I wanna chat about some of your dust collectors.

I wanna know about some of those collectors.  For real though. 

Originally Posted by mikejs210

I wanna know about some of those collectors.  For real though. 
Not really looking at getting rid of any of them.  I really want to get a few of them framed, but all the spots that I have checked with either have cheesy frames or they are asking for an ungodly amount.

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

I really want to get a few of them framed, but all the spots that I have checked with either have cheesy frames or they are asking for an ungodly amount.
Nice collection, and I don't doubt that. A nice looking frame job on a reasonably sized jersey is very expensive; I couldn't imagine how much a quote would be for framing a size 56.

I'll try to keep this post going. I haven't seen another one of these around on NT

1993 Michael Jordan All Star Jersey BNWT. This jersey is tagged as a pro-cut (and no neck tag) though the champion jock tag is only a 44. This jersey has the length of a 48 when compared to my other champion jerseys. Extra jock tag has the 1993 all star logo on it and reads "Designed and Tailored Exclusively For". Name and numbers are sewn on and this is a nice heavy double thick mesh. Hope you enjoy.

^^^ Kmun43...

The mid 90's champion pro-cuts that I own and that I've seen say "body length +3" on the extra jock tag. Someone feel free to correct me, just saying what I've seen.

Originally Posted by KMun44

I won this auction last night and i think its real, due to the guys feedback and that i heard the real size is 46, can anyone confirm?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

eBayISAPI.dll

that jordan is fake,  the jocktags are completely off centered and a legit champion procut would go in the $500 range.

to the dude who posted the new kobe jersey, could you post close up pics of the numbers,  im debatin on if i should get the regular authentic or the $350 limited edition pro cut one.

I'll try to keep this post going. I haven't seen another one of these around on NT

1993 Michael Jordan All Star Jersey BNWT. This jersey is tagged as a pro-cut (and no neck tag) though the champion jock tag is only a 44. This jersey has the length of a 48 when compared to my other champion jerseys. Extra jock tag has the 1993 all star logo on it and reads "Designed and Tailored Exclusively For". Name and numbers are sewn on and this is a nice heavy double thick mesh. Hope you enjoy.

I'm not trying to hate - but I don't think that MJ jersey is legit.
In 93 they didn't use tackle twill lettering, and the number font is incorrect, not to mention the size being wrong too. It's a nice looking jersey, but it snot Authentic/Pro-Cut.

^^^Prayformojo

I appreciate your opinion and I'm certainly going to continue to dig for information regarding this jersey. I would love to have anyone else's opinion who may be knowledgable.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by KMun44

I won this auction last night and i think its real, due to the guys feedback and that i heard the real size is 46, can anyone confirm?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

eBayISAPI.dll

that jordan is fake,  the jocktags are completely off centered and a legit champion procut would go in the $500 range.

to the dude who posted the new kobe jersey, could you post close up pics of the numbers,  im debatin on if i should get the regular authentic or the $350 limited edition pro cut one.
Wait. Theres two versions of the new authentic jerseys?

Back
Top Bottom