Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

^

that's a legit champion penny authentic from the 96-97 season. it's a real nice jersey as well.

thanks for the input, but I still have my doubts about the jersey because of a couple things. First is the stitching on the inside when the name and numbers are sewn in seem a little sloppy especially for authentic standards. And second is the actual weight of the jersey, it's extremely light in my mind as compared to champion authentics from the early 2000's. Now do you or anyone else notice this on your Penny Hardaway Magic jerseys and also was this normal for the authentics back then?

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

^

that's a legit champion penny authentic from the 96-97 season. it's a real nice jersey as well.

thanks for the input, but I still have my doubts about the jersey because of a couple things. First is the stitching on the inside when the name and numbers are sewn in seem a little sloppy especially for authentic standards. And second is the actual weight of the jersey, it's extremely light in my mind as compared to champion authentics from the early 2000's. Now do you or anyone else notice this on your Penny Hardaway Magic jerseys and also was this normal for the authentics back then?
i had a white procut like that jersey and the same jersey you had in a size 48 years ago.  that's just how they were weight wise, remember the orlando isn't sewn on the actual jersey except for the star.  if you think the stitching on that jersey is sloppy compare it to some of the more current adidas authentics.  anyhow if you have your doubts post it on jerseycentral.org in the legit check section,  they'll be able to give you a more detailed clarification but i can assure you the jersey is 100% legit though.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

that adidas logo kills it.

on another note i took all my HUGE jerseys to da dry cleaner to have em tapered and fit more.....
Did it work? I really want to make some of my fat era NBA jerseys more wearable. 
da only ones im touchin are da da couple of size 60's i copped thirsty cuz da 56 sold out....

what i did was give my dry cleaner a size 56 champion (which runs like a 48 adidas lol) template and told him to taper da huge jersey to match da specs of da

smaller jersey..i pick em up this week... im 6'1 so 56 was fine on me...i looked like a NBA player rockin em when he un tucks em from his shorts.

How muh did your dry cleanin spot charge you for that?

Damn man, you was thirsty
laugh.gif
.  Size 60?  I went from a size 52 (circa 2000-2004) to a size 40.  It fits similar to a tank top, which I love.  

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

loving the simplicity of the jazz jersey

I agree.  I wished the navy was purple though. 

Originally Posted by Steve212

on another note i took all my HUGE jerseys to da dry cleaner to have em tapered and fit more.....
Did it work? I really want to make some of my fat era NBA jerseys more wearable. 
da only ones im touchin are da da couple of size 60's i copped thirsty cuz da 56 sold out....

what i did was give my dry cleaner a size 56 champion (which runs like a 48 adidas lol) template and told him to taper da huge jersey to match da specs of da

smaller jersey..i pick em up this week... im 6'1 so 56 was fine on me...i looked like a NBA player rockin em when he un tucks em from his shorts.

laugh.gif
.  Size 60?  I went from a size 52 (circa 2000-2004) to a size 40.  It fits similar to a tank top, which I love.  

Where you finding these size 40's? Impossible!

Originally Posted by Steve212

laugh.gif

Where you finding these size 40's? Impossible!
size 40's arent impossible to find. look ebay frequently brah

too bad new authentics are made in different sizes and fit so no more size 40's in a sense
mad.gif

anybody wanna point me to where i can buy authentic kids jerseys ? preferably bulls, magic, and knicks 90's joints ?

no company ever made a kid's authentic...well normal kids any way...haha the smallest authentics made were 40's, which would be a men's small or med

Originally Posted by shaqrules

no company ever made a kid's authentic...well normal kids any way...haha the smallest authentics made were 40's, which would be a men's small or med
actually Nike made size 36 authentics, Adidas did as well but they were almost impossible to find. I have a blank current Hawks jersey in a size 36 but ive been too lazy to ship it out to get customized
30t6p3b.gif

link to 40's ?

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

link to 40's ?
check you PM

just to double check, the tracy mcgrady "stars" jersey were only made by champion right?

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

does Eastbay no longer sell authentic NBA jerseys?

i thought they still did. probably not the revolution 30 pro cuts, but they do have the authentics
they have old authentics but only very few players/jerseys

they pretty much quit carrying them a few years ago probably because no one bought them.

like i said they have some but probably no one your looking for or the size you want.

I tried to remove the adidas logo from a swingman with a seem ripper. Its much more difficult that I thought it would be and I use seem rippers tons on jerseys. I wouldnt try it.

I've only got one.

wEqpE.jpg

F9AXs.jpg

6maQf.jpg

But hey, its hard enough to 1. find one my size (especially these days), and 2. find this jersey
smile.gif

Edit: photo links

Back
Top Bottom