Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Anyone know when NDC is gonna get a good amount of authentic football jerseys. They only have Eli and it's usually sold out but I'm trying to get one or two off Swoosh before my boy loses his account.

Legit Check please!!! I'm pretty sure it's real, always wanted one as a kid. Thanks

24o7pck.jpg

1jkdh0.jpg

sdfkhx.jpg

2vsgh9k.jpg

rseelh.jpg

vq0ilx.jpg

k0n1bn.jpg

Anyone know any websites where i can get patches? im looking for a Texans 10th Anna patch for this upcoming season..... thanks

^ NFL shop or eBay. There's a seller on eBay that has pretty much every patch that's available for sale.

Can't remember if I posted this.

Wendell Kim Montreal Expos jersey.

I think this was originally a blank customized into his jersey (then again he was a coach with the Expos...no idea if this really was his team-issued jersey) but I like that it's a change of pace from the more typical Guerrero or Martinez Expos jerseys.

just realized the Eagles opted out of the Elite 51 style; will pass on an authentic and get the game jersey with a coupon for like $75 because knowing my luck they opt in next year

just realized the Eagles opted out of the Elite 51 style; will pass on an authentic and get the game jersey with a coupon for like $75 because knowing my luck they opt in next year

Several other teams opted out as well, such as the Packers, Panthers, Raiders, and I think Falcons. (Did I leave out any?)

Someone posted this on Uni Watch but I would take this with a grain of salt for now.
Ripon [Ripon Athletic] is producing 27 of the 32 NFL on field jerseys for Nike this year. My EFLI uniform sakes [sic] rep told me this in December of 2011. He also said that Nike wanted to introduce more than one radical uni change (Seahawks the exception) but Ripon Athletic simply could not source those other teams for 2012, but big changes ARE expected for 2013!
Never too early to start speculating what's to come...be on the lookout if teams start having massive clearance sales...

Someone posted this on Uni Watch but I would take this with a grain of salt for now.
Ripon [Ripon Athletic] is producing 27 of the 32 NFL on field jerseys for Nike this year. My EFLI uniform sakes [sic] rep told me this in December of 2011. He also said that Nike wanted to introduce more than one radical uni change (Seahawks the exception) but Ripon Athletic simply could not source those other teams for 2012, but big changes ARE expected for 2013!
Never too early to start speculating what's to come...be on the lookout if teams start having massive clearance sales...

I bought a Vick Elite for $187.50 but I am gonna sell it I think and wait for 2013

I bought a Vick Elite for $187.50 but I am gonna sell it I think and wait for 2013

There's some Reebok authentics on eBay for $100

I got it with a 15% coupon and free $25 gift card because they messed up a previous order

The only reason I am skeptical about keeping it is Vick even being here next year so I might sell it and cop a Shady Elite jersey once they release

Back
Top Bottom