Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

nice stuff, i need to get some jets and 49ers nike authentics real soon.

anyone know when stores will start selling the white nike authentics?

i'm going to be in the bay area this weekend and i'm hell bent on returning back to LA with a nike elite vernon davis authentic jersey. can anyone point me in the direction of one. worse comes to worse i'll settle for a frank gore but vernon davis is my preference.

great quality control by Nike :smh: :rolleyes

I thought the elites were more matte instead of glossy

the jersey is pretty much an exact copying of the Reebok version but better fitting since the Eagles are ******ed and declined the Elite 51 style with their rich heritage of 0 championships :lol:

^ I'm sending it back and they are overnighting me a new one but I am not keeping I popped it on eBay since I only paid $187.50

it's so disappointing that the jersey is basically a Reebok since the Eagles declined the Elite 51's :smh:

I am gonna buy a authentic Reebok Brian Westbrook from Fullmoonjerseys for $58 shipped

Yeah, the Eagles jerseys look almost the same as Reebok's.

I'm dying to get a few Nike Giants' jerseys but they don't have any in stock.

wish i could find an elite around 160 right now thats the most im willing to spend. wish modells had 40% off :lol: :smh:

NFL shop always does like a 20% or 25% off jerseys for kickoff weekend but they didn't do it this year.

And it's ridiculous that they have one or two players on NFL Shop for $250 but to get a different player is $300

^ Nike has really dropped the ball on their jerseys IMO

it's like they think we are Nike we will do whatever we want which is probably exactly their thought process

I'm not buying any jerseys with that dumb flywire on it. Reebok discounted jerseys all day! Only the size 46s look good on me though :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the link. Was wondering where that site went.

New pickup for me today:

The other Yankee authentics. The throwback jersey seems to have a very subtly different shade of grey.

Not pictured were all the wrinkles on the Yankees road grey that came free of charge. Amazing how MLB Shop manages to stuff jerseys into tiny boxes...

don't know if this is common knowledge about the new nfl jerseys, but i saw this on uni-watch and thought i would share.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Nike found out they didn’t have the means to produce enough jerseys to supply all 32 teams and had to contract with an outside vendor. Ripon, which made Reebok jerseys, is now making about 28 teams’ jerseys with Nike sending the tagging.

2. Many players are having the “Flywire” collar cut down height-wise, as it is so thick and rigid that it was cutting and irritating their neck.

3. Teams are no longer creating custom “game cuts,” as the fabric would rip at the seams if altered. When equipment managers complained, Nike said that they were using subpar thread and sewing machines (way to pass the buck).

4. Nike is only offering three cuts — linebacker, skill, and QB/kicker. Reebok offered several more cut/style options.

and:

When the jersey is washed a couple of times, the Flywire collar has a tendency to fade drastically and the shiny design gets white and flakes off. As you might imagine, this would not look good on TV. The equipment managers were complaining so much that the NFL supposedly sent out a memo in the last week telling them to discontinue their *****ing, as there is a 12-year contract with Nike and that’s the end of it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

just a couple of things to think about before you go out and buy an authentic nike nfl jersey.

Last edited:
So much for Nike > Reebok in terms of quality... I know Nike has got me brainwashed to think everything they make is >

:smh:

So much for Nike > Reebok in terms of quality... I know Nike has got me brainwashed to think everything they make is >
:smh:

Wow, even the players don't like that dumb flywire. That belongs on Nike shoes. Leave it there, Nike. I've been noticing that the shoulder cut on the game issued jerseys is bad. The pads slip too easily out of the armhole. Honestly, there was nothing bad about the Reebok jerseys as far as quality. The only bad thing was the baggy cut and the fact that the only reasonable size, 46, is hard to come by.

yeah the flywire sucks ...i do hope i can grab my hands on a game issued nike jersey to compare with my reebok one...very curious

Last edited:
How big of a difference is there between the Reebok 46 and 48? My old jerseys were a 52 and they were huge and I can't seem to find a 46.

Also, is Valqual a legit seller?

Thanks

Last edited:
don't know if this is common knowledge about the new nfl jerseys, but i saw this on uni-watch and thought i would share.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Nike found out they didn’t have the means to produce enough jerseys to supply all 32 teams and had to contract with an outside vendor. Ripon, which made Reebok jerseys, is now making about 28 teams’ jerseys with Nike sending the tagging.

2. Many players are having the “Flywire” collar cut down height-wise, as it is so thick and rigid that it was cutting and irritating their neck.

3. Teams are no longer creating custom “game cuts,” as the fabric would rip at the seams if altered. When equipment managers complained, Nike said that they were using subpar thread and sewing machines (way to pass the buck).

4. Nike is only offering three cuts — linebacker, skill, and QB/kicker. Reebok offered several more cut/style options.

and:

When the jersey is washed a couple of times, the Flywire collar has a tendency to fade drastically and the shiny design gets white and flakes off. As you might imagine, this would not look good on TV. The equipment managers were complaining so much that the NFL supposedly sent out a memo in the last week telling them to discontinue their *****ing, as there is a 12-year contract with Nike and that’s the end of it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

just a couple of things to think about before you go out and buy an authentic nike nfl jersey.

I figured that was going to be quoted here. :lol:

Most of that post was from an anonymous person who said it was from an anonymous source so we don't know if that's fully legit. I remember one of the comments saying that this may sort of be a reason why various Nike college football teams have so many alternate jerseys to pick from. :tongue:

The thing that made me raise my eyebrow was the 12-year contract reference—wasn't the contract five years? If it turns out to be 12, then I will stand corrected.

Hockey guys, how does the CCM/Starter large fit compared to the Reebok large? I don't want to get the wrong size on eBay and be stuck with it.

Back
Top Bottom