Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Just got these in
15046986_1632742163685584_7561921486663974912_n.jpg

@ninjahood  I don't know how particular you are about accuracy but the Falcons used twill names on their black Russell jerseys. Don't get me wrong, still a nice vintage jersey, Just figured I"d mention it since I was posting anyway.

I don't collect much baseball at all but the Griffeys grew up like 10 minutes from where I did so JR is an exception. He would come to my H.S.'s football games where his cousin was the star RB.

So here is my 1999 "Turn Ahead the Clock" All Star BP/HRD  jersey & matching ASG hat. 

Damn, can't believe you got the T shirt and fitted. I got the Jeter 99 All Star and I want the Griffey. I've seen it on eBay a few times.

whats the difference between the authentic and replica mitchell and ness football jerseys?

I want to do a legit check on this Ray Lewis jersey. Any feedback is welcome buyer says he got from a Nike factory store.

Looks fake.  Jock tag is way too high and I don't think they sell them with patches on them nor do they sell the patches which makes them all repros.

All jerseys are 25% off on Fanatics today. And I believe the AMEX20 code still works for an extra 20% off

Back
Top Bottom