Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

From the M&N sale.

How's the fit on the Griffey jersey? They look short to me. I know for the Griffey batting practice jersey I had to go to XXL to get the length I wanted but I am really swimming in it. I'm a 44-46 in the majestic jerseys...how'd you size for M&N?

How's the fit on the Griffey jersey? They look short to me. I know for the Griffey batting practice jersey I had to go to XXL to get the length I wanted but I am really swimming in it. I'm a 44-46 in the majestic jerseys...how'd you size for M&N?

Haven't put it on yet. Looks like TTS.

Last edited:
I peep my head in here periodically, but starting in 2020 Under Armour and Fanatics will take over manufacturing of MLB apparel and uniforms, per ESPN.

I peep my head in here periodically, but starting in 2020 Under Armour and Fanatics will take over manufacturing of MLB apparel and uniforms, per ESPN.

I don't understand the fanatics part

But damn they got big AF

I think fanatics will be the only place to purchase mlb jerseys online.

I think so as well. New Era deal ends in 2019 as well, assuming they dont re-up before then. But according to that article, Fanatics will sell and produce merchandise on their site. Basically eliminating the middle man.

Last edited:
I think so as well. New Era deal ends in 2019 as well, assuming they dont re-up before then. But according to that article, Fanatics will sell and produce merchandise on their site. Basically eliminating the middle man.

I cant see anyone other than new era making headwear

God, I'm not looking forward to Fanatics pretty much running everything, and I hope those Under Armour jerseys will at least be halfway decent.  It's looking like a ton of money will be saved in the next 4 years.

God, I'm not looking forward to Fanatics pretty much running everything, and I hope those Under Armour jerseys will at least be halfway decent.  It's looking like a ton of money will be saved in the next 4 years.

Folks posted about it in the mlb thread, not sure if they were official pics but they looked pretty bad. UA logo on the front of the jersey :smh:

^uni-watch.com stated it'll be on the upper right chest. Hopefully they just give the alternate jerseys that treatment, otherwise some classic jerseys will get f-ed up. Can't imagine my Mets taking the field with that crap, let alone the Yanks, Detroit, Atlanta, Philly ,LA, Seattle, or the Indians.

Last edited:
I love the gold theme Pro Bowl jerseys from last season.

Mankins isn't a household name (few o-lineman are) but he has a chance at the HOF and the price was right.

The details are nice too, ChromaFlex NFL shield & Pro Bowl patch with rubber team logos.

I love the gold theme Pro Bowl jerseys from last season.

Mankins isn't a household name (few o-lineman are) but he has a chance at the HOF and the price was right.

The details are nice too, ChromaFlex NFL shield & Pro Bowl patch with rubber team logos.

This the one that popped up on ebay? I was so close to buying. Nice pick up.

This the one that popped up on ebay? I was so close to buying. Nice pick up.
Thanks. Yeah, it was on there for a while, price would lower $10 each week it didn't sell and I finally bit. The guy's a Bucs collector on GUU. I got a 2001 Randall McDaniel Pro Bowl off him a while back also.

Here is some sort of oddball stuff I picked up also:

First a pair of Nike/Jordan baseball jerseys from '92 (I think). I had the black one back then.

Can't believe they didn't go with #13 on this. I may alter it. The quality is really nice though.

Lastly, before you judge, I was a huge Garfield fan when I was a kid. From a minor league hockey "Garfield vs Odie" night, the jerseys were auctioned after the game with proceeds going to the ASPCA.

I'm still on the lookout for the Garfield version.

Lastly, before you judge, I was a huge Garfield fan when I was a kid. From a minor league hockey "Garfield vs Odie" night, the jerseys were auctioned after the game with proceeds going to the ASPCA.

I'm still on the lookout for the Garfield version.
That's dope man, love some of the crazy theme nights they do in the minors

Found this cool base on eBay. Was hoping for a legit check. I think it came out a couple years ago. Not too familiar with fakes.

^ dope dope dope. I'm gonna be watching eBay this winter for a nice Arrieta to pop up. Not sure if he stays, but I have so much appreciation for him.

I picked up a few Nike Steelers jerseys recently, two elites and a vintage authentic.

Just watched this guy rush for a team record 236:

The other half of the best rb/wr duo in the league: (in my biased opinion of course)

Steelers all time sack leader up until a couple weeks ago, the knitted sleeves version:

Last edited:
I picked up a few Nike Steelers jerseys recently, two elites and a vintage authentic.

Just watched this guy rush for a team record 236:

The other half of the best rb/wr duo in the league: (in my biased opinion of course)

Nice! I have the black AB jersey too. and the white leveon is exactly the other jersey i wanna get. but smh at the tiny names nike's putting on these jerseys

Back
Top Bottom