Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Finally got my hands on this: 2008 Derek Jeter home authentic.

love this jersey :smokin

Thanks for the props. Got it for a good price, too. :pimp:

I learned the hard way never to pay MSRP for an authentic again. Just have to look hard enough for good prices as well as knowing what's legit and what's fugazi.

I hate the Giants but nice pickup.

I shoulda copped something from the sale when I had the chance...

Last edited:
If I wear a 40 in pretty much all my jerseys, what size jersey should I get for a M&N hockey jersey? Been wanting one for a while and I'm gonna pick one up for Black Friday. Don't know if I need to go to a 36 or stay at a 40 because I know Hockey jerseys run ridiculously.

I hate the Giants but nice pickup.
I shoulda copped something from the sale when I had the chance...

Don't worry, they didn't have any good Bay Area team authentics. Best thing they had was Rev 30 Kobes, but for $190.

If I wear a 40 in pretty much all my jerseys, what size jersey should I get for a M&N hockey jersey? Been wanting one for a while and I'm gonna pick one up for Black Friday. Don't know if I need to go to a 36 or stay at a 40 because I know Hockey jerseys run ridiculously.

You should probably go with a 44. You want a little extra room for hockey jerseys or else they will look rather silly.

Last edited:
wait what? they had other teams? :x :nerd:

They had a bunch of teams across a few sports...I heard it was mostly NBA and NFL...I took a look at what they offered for Yankees jerseys and I wasn't impressed. :\

http://shop.mlb.com/

Take 40% off select in-stock jerseys
Cannot be combined with any other offer.

Terms and Conditions:
Offer ends 11/22/12 at 11:59 pm ET.
Discount does not apply to shipping, handling, gift wrapping or taxes.
Discount will appear in cart on eligible item(s).
Discount cannot be combined with any other offer.
Offer is valid online only and while supplies last.
This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.

HOW IT WORKS
To participate, simply add a qualifying product to your shopping cart.

Last edited:
What the hell is this??? I wonder why they're 50% off

If that shop is anything like my local jersey store, the elite jerseys didn't come in until almost the midway point in the season AND there isn't a big enough variety of players to choose from. Getting closer to the end of the season and a bunch of jerseys in the shop mean that places start to bring the price down to clear out excess product.

Mitchell and Ness is having a 40% off sale from Monday-Thursday. Haven't gotten any emails if they're doing 50% off again for Black Friday, but if there's something you've been waiting on a sale to get, check it out.

If that shop is anything like my local jersey store, the elite jerseys didn't come in until almost the midway point in the season AND there isn't a big enough variety of players to choose from. Getting closer to the end of the season and a bunch of jerseys in the shop mean that places start to bring the price down to clear out excess product.
Mitchell and Ness is having a 40% off sale from Monday-Thursday. Haven't gotten any emails if they're doing 50% off again for Black Friday, but if there's something you've been waiting on a sale to get, check it out.

There was some stuff on M&N that I had been watching for months, waiting for a sale; jerseys they had in a FSR. But now they have gone completely missing the past couple of days, just before Black Friday. I guess they're limiting what's included in the sale?

http://mitchellandness.com/Products...Jersey---Magic-Johnson__7226-302-84EAJOH.aspx

Last edited:
I'm mad disappointed they're doing only 40%. I had my cart loaded and ready. Doubt I'll buy anything now. I had some expensive jackets in my cart too.

Has anyone ever visited the M&N popups they bring to Superbowls? Game's in my hometown this year and I'd like to go check out the shop, but not if it's only going to have the playing teams stuff.

How does M&N Hockey Jerseys fit?

Way too long. I'd stay away from them unless it's a pre-90's jersey. If it's a 90's jersey that can be found on ebay in its original form, CCM/Starter/Nike, then I'd skip the M&N version.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom