Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

in all fairness it looks like they're still going to make authentic throwbacks as well, and it makes perfect sense for them to chase that segment of the market. I hope that they take some of the money they make from the replica throwbacks and put it towards widening the authentic selection. I don't see how they don't make one for every years hall of fame entries.

in all fairness it looks like they're still going to make authentic throwbacks as well, and it makes perfect sense for them to chase that segment of the market. I hope that they take some of the money they make from the replica throwbacks and put it towards widening the authentic selection. I don't see how they don't make one for every years hall of fame entries.

The jerseys are garbage I was at the store yesterday

Picked up the Elite 80th Anniversary Throwback. Wanted this in a Kerrigan but it seems like its only going be produced in Robert Griffin the Third. Didnt want to take the chance incase this run of Roberts were going to be the only ones made.

jesus, i dont even wear football jerseys but before the season ends i might have to say F it and drop the big bucks on that thing. too damn beautiful. I love the look and construction of the Nike jerseys.

If it was reebok it would look like trash IMO

really? when did this happen? :x
overprice as well im guessing?

Just recently, I think they are $125 but they are trash

They have gradually reduced the price if their authentics too by like $40-50 and really cut back on quality

That Iverson 50th anniversary is a tragedy

jesus, i dont even wear football jerseys but before the season ends i might have to say F it and drop the big bucks on that thing. too damn beautiful. I love the look and construction of the Nike jerseys.
If it was reebok it would look like trash IMO

Should buy the Suh, how can you turn down that price and the man is a beast

The jerseys are garbage I was at the store yesterday

They are trash, but so were those Reebok Premier Throwbacks that were around for a few seasons, seeing as adidas owns M&N of course they're going to do something to get that demographic. I don't know how many times I've been looking for an older jersey online and been inundated with terrible fakes that cost almost as much as the real thing, M&N (adidas) has surely seen that and has decided to tap that market up.

As to the authentics the few I have from them are all New Orleans Saints and owning a few pieces from the era I can say that the M&N are built the same as those. I can't say anything about jerseys from other teams because I really am out of my depth there, but even though they're made in China they managed to pull off jerseys that are just like the Champion and Russell jerseys the team wore then.

is ironing with a towel over the creased letter method effective?

yes, but be very careful w/ how much heat you use and how long you leave the iron on the towel/creased letter. if you have a clothes steamer that might work too.

Ballerific, that looks real sick. I'm gonna have do that to the home/away jersey when I get the chance to get one. Did you do that through a local tailor? Btw, where can you get the official captain patches?

Last edited:
Ballerific, that looks real sick. I'm gonna have do that to the home/away jersey when I get the chance to get one. Did you do that through a local tailor? Btw, where can you get the official captain patches?

Just took it to a local tailor. They don't sell Captain patches unfortunately. Only way to get them is off a game jersey. I want one bad though >:

but where can I go online to find hockey jerseys? I've checked all of the usual retailers, but im trying to catch a good price, or a sale or something

I have a Crosby and a Lemieux, and I really want a Gretsky and Ovechkin

I need to capitalize on all these sales that MLB Shop is having. Hopefully they have another good one after Christmas or before the season. I know they got that $40 off one right now.

I need to capitalize on all these sales that MLB Shop is having. Hopefully they have another good one after Christmas or before the season. I know they got that $40 off one right now.

They had a 40% off on BF, that was the best. I'm still waiting on the AS 2012 jerseys to go on sale :smh:

Back
Top Bottom