Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

B335F286-B357-4B89-9937-EA7D5419433F.jpeg
24747CAE-9578-40AF-8955-E31908F65B4B.jpeg

Really don’t need anymore jerseys but couldn’t say no to $40 for an authentic. Might add a WS 2009 patch to the other sleeve.

58EFE0F6-B973-407C-B050-C5D212C4F257.jpeg

The 150 year anniversary patch on the new jerseys are weak as ****. They’re so small and plain, nothing like when they did 125 year patches.

It’s also disappointing Fanatics doesn’t let you use codes on jerseys that are on sale. There’s two clearance jerseys I want but the 25% code they’re running right now won’t work. I really hate Fanatics.

Last edited:
This is my first Flex Base jersey, not really a fan of the material or the white tail but I wanted one of these special jerseys. I like the green numbers on these, wish I would have got the Stars & Stripes and the Mother's Day jerseys but I was waiting for a better price. If anyone sees the authentic for those, hit me please.

Been wanting a Stanton jersey since he was Marlin but I only do Yankee jerseys so finally got one for an okay price.

IMG_5841 2.jpg

Hahahaha Hahahaha liking a Red Sox related post?? :nerd: WTF. The sky has fallen.

Lemme guess...you only liking the Flex Base part of the post. :lol:

Has anyone ever had a majestic cool base tailored to fit a size down? I usually wear a 48 but see a jersey I’d like to purchase in a 52.
I haven’t personally had it done but I did purchase one that someone else had done. Size 60 tailored down to 52/54. Only thing was the sleeves weren’t changed so they were still a 60 length. Didn’t mess with the jock tag but the wash tag inside was sacrificed.

Lids has some of the NFL players that were traded for cheap. They got Limited jerseys for $37, I only do authentic but I'm tempted to get that Landon Collins for $37 because I want a color rush jersey bad.

that tail on flexbase jerseys are terrible.

Looks like a diaper, I don't see the point of it.

I doubt anything is changed. These things are designed for players. Not fans. So they are designed for that tail to be tucked in. In the grand scheme I doubt Majestic or Nike think about how they look on the retails.

Nah the Majestic cut is nice :smokin They basically gave us MLB collectors pro-cuts for retail. Only Major league to still make their authentics in USA. But I do hate the diaper on authentic Flex Base lol

I'm more concerned with the quality of the authentic line once Nike takes over.

- I think Nike is gonna ruin the jerseys.

- It's a damn shame that the price is so high on them now.

- I can't believe they stopped wearing BP jerseys for Spring Training and actually make a "authentic" Spring Training jersey and charge $300 for them.

- Majestic MLB jerseys are my favorite out of the three. Nike has ruined the NBA and NFL jerseys. MLB jerseys are pretty much identical to what the players wear.

- It's also a shame how few authentics they make and how few stores sell them. Don't get the deals we used to get anymore.

I need a legit check please. It also has two different cert numbers, I'm assuming one is for the jersey and one is for the signature.

IMG_5922.jpg
IMG_5926.jpg
IMG_5928.jpg
IMG_5929.jpg
IMG_5921.jpg

that cruz has to be legit

hi NT i got this in today :smile: ... this one is "game issued" but im sure its a blank that got customed ... its autod too, no cert but i dont care too much since ill be wearing it

theres another cooks game jersey on ebay but he never wore that style so i was confused... still looking for the holy grail of rams jerseys which is a throwback game jersey which only went on auction for charity ... ill get it one day.

20190316_143420.jpg
20190316_143455.jpg
20190316_143435.jpg

- I think Nike is gonna ruin the jerseys.

- It's a damn shame that the price is so high on them now.

- I can't believe they stopped wearing BP jerseys for Spring Training and actually make a "authentic" Spring Training jersey and charge $300 for them.

- Majestic MLB jerseys are my favorite out of the three. Nike has ruined the NBA and NFL jerseys. MLB jerseys are pretty much identical to what the players wear.

- It's also a shame how few authentics they make and how few stores sell them. Don't get the deals we used to get anymore.

i agree with everything u said lol

majestic will be missed, the most perfect gear ever... adidas nba run was fun but their lack of detail and availability wasnt fun... im scared of nikes gimmicks but the nba stuff isnt that bad, the nfl stuff is a tragedy on the other hand lol. mlbs culture is a lot more conservative so i think nike wont go too crazy

I don’t even look at NFL authentics the same after owning a couple game issues. The fit and look is so much better than the retail version.

Nike NBA jerseys look like cheap replicas to me. Not a fan.

Nike NFL jerseys fit terrible, sleeves are awful, the neck is huge and material is kind of trash.

I think Nike is doing too much, they’re trying to use too much technology and make it more than it is.

A few more. Also sent some out to get patches on them. Hopefully get back in time.

B2D2180A-ACC1-4478-9E59-9AA20BAD8555.jpeg
A8D4CF9C-6E2B-437A-A811-38EAA60F69F8.jpeg
BD077608-B657-4E13-A5CC-8365A1E6F3B0.jpeg

9A92F471-4CD4-4F06-8A6F-277D6119B720.jpeg
4257AD5B-FAD3-4777-BEB8-4652590210E1.jpeg

Picked up the home and black a’s like two years ago at Marshalls when majestic was going to the cool base. If anyone wants the black, it’s a 44 and is nwot. Been sitting in my closet.
A66E882F-A65C-4CEB-8054-7E25CA19A550.jpeg
B872289F-DF28-4C3B-B4DA-ED503605FF04.jpeg
3705E0E4-0D13-4C81-AB3C-964D8E8CC03E.jpeg

Attachments

• 9E7EF6E5-0818-4556-82DC-3045C949120A.jpeg
    9E7EF6E5-0818-4556-82DC-3045C949120A.jpeg
    222.6 KB · Views: 2
love the giants stuff ... time to get some Bart jerseys now , im tryin to get a crawford but they dont do custom road jerseys anymore so i think i missed out :frown:

I don’t even look at NFL authentics the same after owning a couple game issues. The fit and look is so much better than the retail version.

Nike NBA jerseys look like cheap replicas to me. Not a fan.

Nike NFL jerseys fit terrible, sleeves are awful, the neck is huge and material is kind of trash.

I think Nike is doing too much, they’re trying to use too much technology and make it more than it is.

did you see the vapor elite nfl jerseys by nike? they finally cuffed the sleeves and made it kinda slimmer but not super tight

i considered getting one but never had the extra money

Back
Top Bottom