Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Derek-Jeter...orld-Series-Patch-Jersey-Sz-52-/330817398533?
legit check on a 09 yankees world series.
i see a lot of fake WS yankees out there

I'm pretty good when it comes to Yankee jerseys but I can't tell with this one. Numbers look good. Patches look kind of light and there's not a majestic logo which he said he removed. You should message eyanks about this, he knows his ****. He posts in this thread from time to time. I think it's real but he can confirm for you.

Oh damn that's my jeter jersey listed.

Its legit, I copped it at modells and had the 09 ws patch put on.

Its missing the majestic logo because I'm a detail/accuracy freak and the Yankees don't have the majestic logo on their on field jerseys. I took the majestic logo off this jersey with a seam ripper

$160 for all three, brand new with tags. Supposedly these were sold in 06-07. I don't know a lot about them but these were potential road uniforms in the 70s but they 86ed it. I think they're fly.

Last edited:
Those are interesting. Kinda reminds me of some prototype jerseys I've seen pics of in the past

I need to capitalize on all these sales that MLB Shop is having. Hopefully they have another good one after Christmas or before the season. I know they got that $40 off one right now.

They have a 25% off in-stock merchandise sale between now and 12/31.

Sure wish it could be 40%...

has anyone ever heard of this brand/company? are they legit? any idea about the quality? they have some really cool college throw backs, im interested in that bo jackson and tim brown. looks like they keep the cut/styles true to the era.
http://www.college-throwback-jerseys.com/product-category/leatherheads/football-leatherheads/

I've got a Billy Cannon LSU jersey they did earlier this year, it's out of stock now, but I'm thinking of getting the Jerry Stovall, these guys are definitely legit. Slowly building something great, and they try to make things as authentic as possible, going so far as to set up contracts with some fabric manufacturers that were on the verge of shutting down to keep a source on Durene.

http://www.tiedmanandformby.com

That's their original website, and the site in your post is the new version of their store.

[

Here's some pictures of my jersey that I've been wearing all season.

Last edited:
Goddamit, its seems all the Hall of fame patches are sold out. Anybody know of any reliable ebay sellers or another retailer that might still have them?

Jesus, they sold out so fast, i got on today to buy 2 and to find out they are gone again. sigh.

http://www.ebbets.com is having a sale from now until the end of January

Authentic Caps are all on sale. Some are just $15!

Vintage T-Shirts are up to 50% off.

All authentic flannels are 30% off for January only. This is a great opportunity to finally order that authentic baseball jersey you have dreamed of. (Please note that flannels are built-to-order - allow 4-6 weeks).

Hockey and Football jerseys are 33% off!

Authentic Two-Layer Fungo Shirts are $10 Off.

I've been contemplating getting a jersey from them for a while but holding off until a sale popped up, I think the time is right to finally pull the trigger.

http://www.ebbets.com is having a sale from now until the end of January
Authentic Caps are all on sale. Some are just $15!

Vintage T-Shirts are up to 50% off.

All authentic flannels are 30% off for January only. This is a great opportunity to finally order that authentic baseball jersey you have dreamed of. (Please note that flannels are built-to-order - allow 4-6 weeks).

Hockey and Football jerseys are 33% off!

Authentic Two-Layer Fungo Shirts are $10 Off.
I've been contemplating getting a jersey from them for a while but holding off until a sale popped up, I think the time is right to finally pull the trigger.

thanks those jackets are fire

For those that missed out a second time. The Hall of Fame patches have been restocked again in their online store.

I recently got a blank 2009 patriots authentic throwback, the white version they wore against denver. I want to get it customized but I heard EPS won't do nfl jerseys. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Ebay has the super bowl XLVII patches. (Any pics of the official one? maybe 5 diff versions on ebay :lol:)
Will you be able to buy an elite jersey with it already stitched on?
On nflshop they have the screenprinted game jerseys available.

pic of the patch

Last edited:
Warning to those who wanted the hall of fame patches, i ordered them and the new batch has the dates on the gold ring which is not accurate to the ones worn by the players. Very disappointed since those of you who ordered before received ones without the dates and i assumed i would receive the same. Very frustrating since i was glad to see a restock but only for them to switch it up and start putting the dates on them. :rolleyes. For those who ordered before, did the display picture on the site show the patch with the dates on them or without?

and back to my original question, anybody know a legit ebay seller or retailer who would have these without the date on them?

NFL Elite jerseys aren't sold with the SB patch

When I bought my HOF patch, the dates were on the display pic but when it came in the mail it didn't have the dates on it.

Back
Top Bottom