Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

At long last I got my 1955 New Orleans Pelicans jersey in from Ebbets Field Flannels. Very happy with how it came out and if I'm looking forward to my next order with them.

The color is a really soft cream with black and gold accents on the letters/numbers/piping. Material is super soft, can't wait to wear this guy out. I hope that letting it sit in my closet on a hanger will help get the packing wrinkles out, if not I'm sure the New Orleans humidity will work on it when I do wear it out.

Awesome jersey!

Picked up an Authentic Home Harper, excited for the season.

Last edited:
Nice Harper, good player. Good to see this thread jumping again now that baseball is almost here.

dolphins look very promising ....logo of course

nice harper up there...i always wanted a strasburg, but it's expensive

Last edited:
keep a look out at the nats online shop, ive seen quite a few times where they will have 25% off on their authentics.

Anyone have an info on the GIants jerseys this year. Last year they said for this upcoming season they might switch their jerseys. Now I'm hearing about an alternate.

Anyone have an info on the GIants jerseys this year. Last year they said for this upcoming season they might switch their jerseys. Now I'm hearing about an alternate.

According to UniWatch, the Giants are going to wear a pair of alternate white pants with the blue jerseys (for maybe 2 or 3 games). They won't wear them with the road whites.

I'm usually to lazy to post pics of my pickups but here's a few recent things i've got. The Mets blank will be customized at stitches when im in New York later this week.

Thanks, I'm tempted to get the blue road as well If I see a decent coupon code pop up.

I got a few LA Kings jerseys I need to get personalized as well. I hope exclusive pro sports has the same sale they had last year

Back
Top Bottom