Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I'm pretty sure the tag isn't right, for that one I think it just said Dave Wilcox 1964, also the sleeves are missing the elbow padding. Maybe they made another batch of these that weren't quite as authentic, but I'd be wary of buying this particular jersey.

I think it's supposed to look like this

Thanks guys. About to post it on CL for super cheap then I guess. Any suggestions on the price/value, if there is one?

Thanks guys. About to post it on CL for super cheap then I guess. Any suggestions on the price/value, if there is one?

Honestly I'd just eat the cost, you don't want to earn a rep of selling fakes do you?

i got it from a neighbors yard sale for $2, thinking i couldve resold it for a boatload. I might end up holding on to it, but theres no reason to when its sz XXXXL lmao Thanks for everyones input

i got it from a neighbors yard sale for $2, thinking i couldve resold it for a boatload. I might end up holding on to it, but theres no reason to when its sz XXXXL lmao Thanks for everyones input

That was the other thing I was going to ask, the Durene jerseys I've got all have really tight neck holes, and that thing looked giant. For $2 you're better off just holding onto it or dropping it off at a salvation army/goodwill where someone that needs anything could put it to use.

this

That was the other thing I was going to ask, the Durene jerseys I've got all have really tight neck holes, and that thing looked giant. For $2 you're better off just holding onto it or dropping it off at a salvation army/goodwill where someone that needs anything could put it to use.

and this

Honestly I'd just eat the cost, you don't want to earn a rep of selling fakes do you?

Last edited:
LC on authentic Diamond Collection Russell Braves jersey. Anyone know approx what year this is from? I was thinking around 2000. 

^ No

here's my new USMC jersey. It's pretty cool but I might send it back. I can't stand how low the number sits. It reminds me of fake Yankee jerseys. Anyone know why they would position them this low?

Here's my Rivera from last year and this year to compare

LC on authentic Diamond Collection Russell Braves jersey. Anyone know approx what year this is from? I was thinking around 2000. 

This is legit and from sometime in the 90's. I have and have had a ton of authentic Russell's from that era... (peep below....8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom