Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Nice! I have the black AB jersey too. and the white leveon is exactly the other jersey i wanna get. but smh at the tiny names nike's putting on these jerseys
Thanks. I know right. On short names the font should look awesome too, especially on the black jerseys with no outline. Look how thick "GILDON" is.

Here's a couple more Elites from the recent sales:

I may add an unofficial 1 star "C" patch to the Johnson to make it like the 2012 jersey he broke Rice's record in.

I planned on this one the moment Hester broke Deion's TD record with Prime in the building. That was an awesome moment.

OBJ from one of the Fansedge sales

Showtime4 : Nice Odell jersey. I want one.

I have no idea why anybody would buy a Victor Cruz jersey

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with how Nike hockey jerseys fit? Looking at a couple but not sure about sizing. TIA

Anyone have experience with how Nike hockey jerseys fit? Looking at a couple but not sure about sizing. TIA

I like my hockey jerseys loose so I size up.
Compared to my starter and Reebok hockey jerseys in same size, the Nike is shorter, has wider shoulders, and extremely shorter sleeves. I only have one Nike jersey so limited experience.

After what he did to my bucs last night..... get out of here with that. :rofl:

Showtime4 : Nice Odell jersey. I want one.

I have no idea why anybody would buy a Victor Cruz jersey
i did but couldn't pass up on it for $100 NWT.  
indifferent.gif
 looks like his future with big blue is questionable esp with the development of #87 this season.

i think i might have asked this a while back but forget the answer. anyone know what sizing of wilson pro line nfl jerseys is like compared to nike elites?

Purchased a custom Micheal Bennett Seahawks elite jersey during the fanatics sales. I want to send it back.. it feels cheap.

The Bennett jersey is on the left. My ET jerseys is on the right.

2 recent M&N pickups. Csonka, the only time I've ever heard of a ball carrier getting an unnecessary roughness penalty. 
laugh.gif

PGH area (Aliquippa) native, "Iron" Mike Ditka.

2 of my recent grabs from Ebbets Field Flannel. Love that place. Cool little shop here in Seattle.

Spokane Indians and Homstead Grays

The Indians jersey is an XL and fits me great in the shoulders but way too baggy on the sides. Grays jersey is a L that I'll be exchanging for an XL I think. And then the two jerseys I'll take into my tailor to get them to fit a little better. Love these new pick ups.

Back
Top Bottom