Official Baltimore Ravens Thread

Aint that many ravens fans on here so somebody usually make AFC North division thread when the season starts...But they need more weapons on offense, a couple linemen and a safety

Knowing management tho they picking all linebackers and d lineman for the rest of the draft :smh:

Timid:
giphy.gif

Like you’ve guys said in prior threads most of these owners and coaches are repubs. It’s not a surprise.

This man TImid went from the Cowboys to the Eagles to the Pats to the Ravens :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I know I'm missing some teams.

I wouldnt get too excited bout the Ravens this year tho Mr.Guy Mr.Guy ...they gon win 6-8 games in the most boring way possible while Lamar watches Flacco complete 20 passes for 131 yards and a pick weekly

I think it was a solid draft overall, however I was hoping for Calvin Ridley with our first pick. With that said though I think Hurst will be a solid starter. If Zeus Jr can't make it in Baltimore, I don't think he can make it anywhere, so I like the gamble. I liked the Averett pick, you can never have too many corners, espesically with the injury history the team has recently. I would give Ozzie a solid B as of today, obviously you can't properly rate a draft until a couple years in.

Back
Top Bottom