OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

Can anybody help me out real quick. I just picked up a PS5 and I'm a little confused about the options for buying 2K24 on the PS Store.

The Kobe Bryant Eddition is $69.99 and clearly says its for PS5.

The Black Mama Edition is 55% off at $44.99 but says PS5 & PS4.

Are these the same game? Last thing I want to do is start my next gen journey playing an old gen game. :lol:

If you bought a physical copy of 2K24 Black Mamba Edition, you’d get a digital code of 2K24 for PS4.

NBAK2's whole "lifestyle" thing is ******* stupid. They really should give players to opt out of all that stupid stuff. Why the hell am I skateboarding in NBA2k? Wheres the Kawhi Leonard questline? Let me just run drills, practice, play games and occasional interviews. Just give us a daily vp login bonus.

The series has gone downhill since this has been made the priority.

It’s as if putting all your effort and resources towards non-basketball related content makes the game worse

It’s in the game. That’s EA SPORTS.

It’s why we create the products we do; so that millions of players around the world can grow their love of sport.

For the past few years we’ve been making real progress with NBA LIVE, but we’re still not where we want to be. So with continued support from the NBA and the NBPA, we’ve been working on something new and meaningfully different - an experience that operates at the pace of culture, and will change the way you can play, connect and create in basketball.

We’re excited by what we’ve built so far, and yet we know the world is changing. New platforms are coming that will bring social connection, accessibility and player creativity to the fore. In a future of new possibilities, players shouldn’t be content with a game built for today’s realities and based on what we know to be possible, we feel we can go so much further with the new design.

So, we’re not launching a new NBA LIVE HD product this season.

Instead, we’re expanding our vision, leaning hard into the new leading edge platforms, and taking the time to ensure we deliver against the opportunity for our players.

We're continuing to work closely with the NBA and NBPA on this project, and commit to returning with more details next year. Until then, we’ll be building.

Theres no date on this so who know how old it is.

Back
Top Bottom