OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

well said

tbh when i was away in Miami i had a blast taking a 5 day break lol **** felt great

playing 2k feels like a chore its impossible to just get on and have fun esp in 3v3 pro-am

It's a frustrating game to play casually. M-Thur I get home anywhere from 8:00-9:30 after working a 12 hr day, and exercising I don't have the energy to sweat and lock in on that game and some nights I don't even bother getting on.

Casual 2k no longer exists. Even the people that say they are casual players try to do the same thing the comp community does to try to win the most they can. Personally I like the idea of the new Rec matchmaking system but I think it was implemented terribly. Should be 5v5 and then everyone else in a separate lobby.
If you run in the rec with any less than 4 you're at a handicap. The two man getting added to your group of 3 will not help you 9/10 times.

I'd rather just have complete randoms.

Casual 2K is 1v1 with real teams and players. Enough real basketball strategy to still be fun imo

Being able to hop on at any given time and get a few quick games in is the draw for me

Oh ya thats actually a great video for 2k company and the casuals to see.

Many casuals still think its not a issue they just say dont dribble or pass the ball quick lol

9A2B6DD5-15F5-4B58-9DE3-4B732E7CE67D.jpeg

Rec with Solos had get in my bag

**** toxic lol dudes were just arguing on the mic with the SG all game

Such a simple move had this defender LOST ahahaga

I see alot of ppl *****ing on twitter bout shooting but i dont see it. Im green beaning left and right

You see them rebounds to. I get to it with this 6’5 build and only like 50ish rebounding

clowns really got them to buff shooting when NOTHING was wrong smh

game really caters to bums

went from 30.1% 3pt shooting to 53%

we only going up from here

feels like last year again

good ol twitter and 2k creators crying about reset to records in the new season lolol

dude will ***** and cry about any little thing its pathetic

Last edited:
The 3 point shooting tweak was very noticeable in PNO

Big improvement. Went from 60%+ every game to down in the 40%s

Back
Top Bottom