OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

This is from one of the games my friends and I played in the Rec Center:

B3649D64-9990-4C63-8208-B4650F7D3699.jpeg

They nerfed my Pistons taking away Noel :lol: Team was nice with the Nerlens/Stewart/Duren front court

Unless a guy is out for the season I wish they'd just make the full rosters available for online play

Why is it still so hard to get a PS5? At this point we might be more than half way to a PS6.

lloyd, erika badu, nas, outkast,hotboys,, baby and clipse, juvenile, and omarion

not exactly their best songs selected but its better than doja cat.

:lol:

This game is a hustle. And the hustle is everywhere, from the moment you try to improve your player to big splash screens advertising card packs right down to every time I try and leave the game, where the next menu item down after “QUIT” is “BUY VC”. None of this is new, of course. VC made its debut all the way back in NBA 2K13, so for a decade 2K have been grabbing players by the shorts, flipping them upside down on the court and shaking them until all their lunch money falls out, and players just keep on coming back, year after year.

NBA 2K23: The Kotaku Review: It's Bad, Please Don't Buy It

They really made the Pistons and Hornets Tier 2 teams in PNO :stoneface:

Hornets have 1 player over an 80 overall without Lamelo

Meanwhile the Raptors, Clippers, and Knicks are Tier 3

Can't even get something as basic as tiering right

Back
Top Bottom