OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

We're not alone in wanting a new NBA Jam game, but what would we like to see in a hypothetical one? We've got plenty of suggestions, as does the community! We also profile NBA Full Court Press following a co-op session, recap progress on a couple of modding projects, and plan our hoops gaming rotations for the rest of February.

NLSC Podcast: NLSC Podcast #464: We Want A New NBA Jam on Apple Podcasts

Last edited:
Holy ****

I have never seen that animation either and i played a **** load of 2k14

That oop was insane what the ****

I can barely oop it up close this dude did a full court off the backboard oop

THIS was the year that made y'all quit?

Coming from last gen 23 looks and feels great in comparison. Most I've enjoyed 2K in a while

Sig shots and moves are probably the best they've been. Haven't come across a player that made me question what 2K was thinking. Even rookies or g leaguers

Shooting isn't perfect but it's solid. Open shooting works well. They probably give a little too much weight to weak shot contests

There is plenty to nitpick don't get me wrong. The input lag is terrible online. Player speed differences don't feel as significant as they should

The MyEras mode was a fantastic addition to the game

hopped in the rec sunday night just been wanting to play for some odd reason after the All Star Game

its like i never left - my jumper is straight green bean galore still.. Its all muscle memory at this point for me

i was playing with randos so i was the PG but i play a pass first type PG - ill drive and kick it first without thinking bout getting the bucket unless we need one

**** was actually fun. I won 2 games with randos before i switched back to apex

not a game i can play everyday like i used to but to play it out the blue felt good to me

2k really revolutionized the basketball genre.

Need another company to take that next step and give us something fresh. I would imagine it's not happening until the next generation of consoles.

CADCABA2-9AF6-45AD-85C8-D96784E95928.png

New szn just dropped few days ago

I Need get back into rhythm too many TOs with randoms

My shot still pretty damn good though

CADCABA2-9AF6-45AD-85C8-D96784E95928.png

New szn just dropped few days ago

I Need get back into rhythm too many TOs with randoms

My shot still pretty damn good though

How you make a player at 6’5?

I’ve been tryna make one and they just screw you over so bad I just go 6’4 or 6’6

How you make a player at 6’5?

I’ve been tryna make one and they just screw you over so bad I just go 6’4 or 6’6

Its a trash build tbh but i guess one that works for me somewhat. My catch and shoot is filthy but im still able to create a shot, but im always looking to pass first just because i cant drive

I obviously miss dunking cant lie who dont love to dunk

4AD1B24A-0F53-430A-B5E9-4601B6225415.png

I stayed at 97 cause that **** cost biscuits to be a 99 lol

Back
Top Bottom