OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

A lot of guards really can't move like that in this game, and most had to sacrifice their defense and finishing for the high shooting and playmaking and speed. Once you get a few bumps on them and make them miss a few shots it's GG's.

Idc what Mike Wang says that shooting slump thing is real.

We actually got the same build name playmaking 3 level threat mine is 6'7 though.
i am loving this build - I probably could of went alil smaller but this isnt bad since i am able to help on defensive rebounds/box outs at times from our zone defense

when we have 5 on and run a 2-3 Zone i am normally corner while my 2 Locks play up on the ball.. We will switch the defense up depending on what the offense runs

now this is comical - need to hit the practice gym or take better shots AHAHAHA

just look at the comments

i am loving this build - I probably could of went alil smaller but this isnt bad since i am able to help on defensive rebounds/box outs at times from our zone defense

when we have 5 on and run a 2-3 Zone i am normally corner while my 2 Locks play up on the ball.. We will switch the defense up depending on what the offense runs

now this is comical - need to hit the practice gym or take better shots AHAHAHA

just look at the comments

I usually guard corner too but I haven't upgraded my steal yet and my steal is low. I have an 83 perimeter defense though steal maxes at 55. I wish I could've went no defense but we don't have 5 people on consistently enough and a lot of the fill in guys who are IRL friends from other main guys aren't the best at the game so I couldn't neglect defense completely.

Imma post my build when I get a chance today 6'7 180 PG

91 layup
80 dunk

84 mid range
80 3

88 Pass acc
87 Ball handling
83 Speed with ball

83 perimeter defense
55 steal

Basically the Lamelo template but modified, most of my scoring comes from the midrange area loving HOF Float game, Pro Touch, Gold slithery, and Gold Two step. Currently trying to max out Bunny and Relentless.

Telling people to use the practice gym has always ruffled feathers.
that is very true

i cant lie its legit how i figured out my custom jumper 3 years ago

i kid you not i would put up 100 shots a day back in 2k21 until i felt comfortable. It was easy with the rebound ball machine kicking it out every time

20 shots from corner, 20 shots from hash, 20 shots from top of key and so on around the whole arc

that is very true

i cant lie its legit how i figured out my custom jumper 3 years ago

i kid you not i would put up 100 shots a day back in 2k21 until i felt comfortable. It was easy with the rebound ball machine kicking it out every time

20 shots from corner, 20 shots from hash, 20 shots from top of key and so on around the whole arc
The timing is different depending on where you are on the court like in 23??? I just got 23 in July and took a while adjusting.

Proplay will be insane in a couple years once they refine it

What year did they start to incorporate signature shots?

I would guess it was someone around 2k6-2k8?

I would like to know how, "ProPlay" even works.

Until I get an actual explanation, I am going to assume it is just a fancy title they slapped on, "Mo Capping."

Signature shots started in NBA 2K6 as far as I remember but it REALLY became a thing in 2K7.

I would like to know how, "ProPlay" even works.

Until I get an actual explanation, I am going to assume it is just a fancy title they slapped on, "Mo Capping."

Signature shots started in NBA 2K6 as far as I remember but it REALLY became a thing in 2K7.

I'm guessing we won't really see the benefit of it until the season starts back up.

For example I was under the assumption that if Anthony Edwards gets a highlight dunk in a regular season game on Thursday night 2k can then add that same dunk to the game using ProPlay without having to get someone to mo cap it.

I could be wrong though.

The timing is different depending on where you are on the court like in 23??? I just got 23 in July and took a while adjusting.
i believe they got rid of that feature this year. it was like you can get 4 different jumpshot animations lol

now it seems to be more based on your teammates pass accuracy, passing badges and difficulty level of the pass according to mike wang

I created a horrible build, but it matches my play style or at the very least from the last few 2Ks. A 6’7” Interior Threat. The 2K build maker said I had shades of Latrell Sprewell, Tobias Harris, and Scottie Barnes.

I kind of always spread the attributes evenly. But mainly focusing on playmaking and inside scoring is sufficient.

Definitely gonna have to invest in VC though, to at least get him to an 80 overall.

I'm guessing we won't really see the benefit of it until the season starts back up.

For example I was under the assumption that if Anthony Edwards gets a highlight dunk in a regular season game on Thursday night 2k can then add that same dunk to the game using ProPlay without having to get someone to mo cap it.

I could be wrong though.

Yea that's what they said but They also promoted the, "2k Insider" years ago and it wasn't even a real person.

How's Microtransactions 2K24 this year?

Last 2k I copped was 21 when 22 was damn near out. Might do the same down the line with this one if it's decent enough for a few NBA game runs

Last 2k I copped was 21 when 22 was damn near out. Might do the same down the line with this one if it's decent enough for a few NBA game runs
Same, maybe worse depending how you look at it.

They added a premium season pass for each season($20) that gives you even more rewards for each level in the city.

Game play is great besides the few hiccups in server lag which should be fixed hopefully soon

Defense feels really rewarding you aren't sliding like previous years

Microtransaction will continue to get worse. Every game does it now - only difference with nba is its not a free to play game

If you dont play everyday. I would wait

I don't know of most of those modes in 2K but I was hearing something about the Player Cards no longer being sold on 3rd party websites or from 3rd party owners anymore? 2K cut that out and you have to buy them from them directly.

So then it was discussed that an Al Horford card costs (some amount) of VC and that would be equivalent to $60+ American Dollars?

2K is eating good man

HIt the Hot Sauce on em'

BLvU.gif

Ya i dont even go into that nba 2k myteam trash

I see people drop stacks on teams lol

I play that mode for MLB which is called Diamond Dynasty but that **** is so easy to be a NMS player by just grinding the game

Worse, apparently. Badges regressing if not used enough is nuts :lol:

As if Steph Curry only drives one game somehow his 3 point range would get worse. Nasty stuff.

Back
Top Bottom