OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

I believe it

2k is a toxic community. Should only be playing with a team of 5 you know lol

When you go in with a duo or solo you should already know what to expect

Its sad though 2k not the only one with this problem. Kids sell in just about every game possible

Was in a game yesterday, Dude had 15 turnovers and still didn't grade out. Tried to either get an offensive 3 seconds every play or stood out of bounds so we couldn't even shoot. Crazy thing is everyone was passing him the ball so he would stop but no dice.

2k definitely has to do something about this. They have to have the worst online community currently.

Damn, didn't realize folks were on that type of stuff. What exactly would be the point of doing that if he didn't want the ball?

Also, what could 2K realistically do to prevent someone from doing this?

Damn, didn't realize folks were on that type of stuff. What exactly would be the point of doing that if he didn't want the ball?

Also, what could 2K realistically do to prevent someone from doing this?

Easy.

If a person has over 5 violations (like getting fouled out), such as 3 second violations/ standing out of bounds etc, they should be booted for poor sportsmanship.

The out of bounce call is rarely ever seen in the Rec unless a person is really trying to sell, or put their controller down, which is cause for poor sportsmanship regardless.

And no player should accumulate over (5) 3-sec violations a game. I think that is VERY reasonable.

2k Hire Me.

Easy.

If a person has over 5 violations (like getting fouled out), such as 3 second violations/ standing out of bounds etc, they should be booted for poor sportsmanship.

The out of bounce call is rarely ever seen in the Rec unless a person is really trying to sell, or put their controller down, which is cause for poor sportsmanship regardless.

And no player should accumulate over (5) 3-sec violations a game. I think that is VERY reasonable.

2k Hire Me.

The joke is the first 3-5 they get will drop their letter grade quickly.

Once it gets to like a C nothing happens

Was in a game yesterday, Dude had 15 turnovers and still didn't grade out. Tried to either get an offensive 3 seconds every play or stood out of bounds so we couldn't even shoot. Crazy thing is everyone was passing him the ball so he would stop but no dice.

2k definitely has to do something about this. They have to have the worst online community currently.
This was the main reason why I stopped playing. Game is only tolerable if you're bored trying to get rep for your mycareer or you're running with homies you know in pro am/rec/park. Online games are fun H2H too. But dawg the amount of time it takes to round up your 5 or if you're just going in to rec/pro am whatever with 2-3 of your boys but not 5 it turns into a **** show lol.

F0XlAONWAAgyl3G

^ Standard

F0XlAqjWAAYaR-9

F0cKIqDWwAQQH0h

F0cNFeuWwAA-qxq

WNBA Edition Cover Athlete (Standard and physical copy only)

I believe you can purchase the preorder of Anniversary Edition after July 17. It's just you will not get the summer league bonus tho

Yea man 2k ain’t it anymore…I’ve always been a solo player and this last one just ended it for me. When they took away you couldn’t see your teammate grade in the lobby before the game started. That was it for me.

Last edited:
I only play if we have 4-5 people on.

No solo Rec for me. This season my splits are 18-5-5.

88% win percentage

Back
Top Bottom