OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

This 2k has easily been my least played 2k in the past 6 years.

Part of it definitely has to do with me having less time due to changes in my personal life and work. But part of it definitely has to do with the game as well.

I hate the movement, I hate how your player stumbles after every catch and it takes 2-3 seconds before you get control of your player again. I hate how ball handlers can dribble through your body and hand unless you’re pinching them with a teammate. The game just feels like I’m playing on skates.

This 2k has easily been my least played 2k in the past 6 years.

Part of it definitely has to do with me having less time due to changes in my personal life and work. But part of it definitely has to do with the game as well.

I hate the movement, I hate how your player stumbles after every catch and it takes 2-3 seconds before you get control of your player again. I hate how ball handlers can dribble through your body and hand unless you’re pinching them with a teammate. The game just feels like I’m playing on skates.

Good to see the Cobra dude contributing to the community. He has some nive footwork based videos on Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom