OFFICIAL BCS TITLE GAME....LSU vs. Ohio State..(plz put in Henton)..!!!!

i'm tired of living in so cal next to these little @$#+* USC fans, all complaining that they "are the best team in the nation" "the hottestteam in the nation". %@+**%%%$%%! YOU LOST THE STANFORD! get the %#!+ outta here. Glad the BEST TEAM IN THE NATION won tonight. i'm not even a LSUfan. The only team that has a legit complaint is Georgia. If USC is even ranked #2 that would be a joke. Oklahoma, Georgia, LSU, tOSU, WVU, Mizzou would allmurk the Trojans. SMFH at So Cal Sports fans

Originally Posted by bobby24K

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Corso constantly saying USC deserves a shot at the title, THEY LOST TO STANFORD A TEAM THEY WERE 40 PT FAVORITES OVER AT HOME!! NO NATIONAL CHAMPION LOSES TO STANFORD!! The only team that would have a legit gripe would be Georgia because they didn't lose to any horrible teams, South Carolina and Tennessee, but the wacky SEC East didn't allow them to get to the title game to prove themselves. But Georgia vs. LSU would be
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
usc vs lsu would be infinitely better.

i'm tired of living in so cal next to these little @$#+* USC fans, all complaining that they "are the best team in the nation" "the hottest team in the nation". %@+**%%%$%%! YOU LOST THE STANFORD! get the %#!+ outta here. Glad the BEST TEAM IN THE NATION won tonight. i'm not even a LSU fan. The only team that has a legit complaint is Georgia. If USC is even ranked #2 that would be a joke. Oklahoma, Georgia, LSU, tOSU, WVU, Mizzou would all murk the Trojans. SMFH at So Cal Sports fans
After tonight's game, I doubt we could beat USC...give us some time to lick our wounds and maybe we will beready come September.

i'm tired of living in so cal next to these little @$#+* USC fans, all complaining that they "are the best team in the nation" "the hottest team in the nation". %@+**%%%$%%! YOU LOST THE STANFORD! get the %#!+ outta here. Glad the BEST TEAM IN THE NATION won tonight. i'm not even a LSU fan. The only team that has a legit complaint is Georgia. If USC is even ranked #2 that would be a joke. Oklahoma, Georgia, LSU, tOSU, WVU, Mizzou would all murk the Trojans. SMFH at So Cal Sports fans
You alright there buddy. Your mom just told me that your meds are in your top drawer, next to your SpongeBob PJ's.

Originally Posted by unconditional Love77

6s6vm0o.gif
laugh.gif
aint no one stopping you from moving buddy.

uh USC played standofrd during the middle of the season when their players were injured. I know they shouldn't have lost, but every teams going to have abad game or so. Also, you make it sound like OSU would kill USC if they played each other. Were you not watching the rose bowl, USC slaughtered a team OSUlost to.

ahaha man, here we go with the USC fans again with the excuses. and yeah tOSU wouldn't beat USC, my bad on that one. Just got emotional for a bit, allthese USC fans texting me saying "YES NATIONAL CHAMPIONS" got to me. Saying they deserve a "split".

Originally Posted by bobby24K

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Corso constantly saying USC deserves a shot at the title, THEY LOST TO STANFORD A TEAM THEY WERE 40 PT FAVORITES OVER AT HOME!! NO NATIONAL CHAMPION LOSES TO STANFORD!! The only team that would have a legit gripe would be Georgia because they didn't lose to any horrible teams, South Carolina and Tennessee, but the wacky SEC East didn't allow them to get to the title game to prove themselves. But Georgia vs. LSU would be
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ahhh...Let the hate flow. Can we help that corso like us? Nah. I don't think there should be a split but if the ap says then I don't knowwhat to do. If we had played UGA and beat the, then yeah I would say so but we played a team that should have never been matched up with us. We need that plus1.

yeah USC's loss to stanford was bad, but they loss by a missed extra point. Stanford is pretty underrated as well. For all this talk about the SEC,Stanford has produced 24 players in the NFL so they have some talent.

Georgia, meanwhile, lost a game by 21 POINTS this year. LSU looked less than perfect as well. Point is no team really separated themselves. USC, Georgia, andLSU, though, were clearly the best teams in the country this year. It would've have been great to see who would've came on top

Congrats to LSU, but I still think theres no way to tell who the best team is between...

LSU, USC, or Georgia....I guess we'll never know

yeah USC's loss to stanford was bad, but they loss by a missed extra point. Stanford is pretty underrated as well. For all this talk about the SEC, Stanford has produced 24 players in the NFL so they have some talent.
THANK YOU!

Finally someone realizes Stanford isn't THAT bad at all, they suck, yes, but they don't suck that much. they aren't good to begin with, butthey're underrated because people don't realize they're still a D-1 program with legit NFL talent. still can't believe some ppl believedstanford over USC was a bigger upset than App St over Mich
eyes.gif

how are you going to say stanford is underated? USC should have killed them by atleast 40. they lost and in the end that is what cost them. they will havetheir shot next year though. the game agaisnt ohio st is going to be big

laugh.gif
SC would of got smashed on worse by LSU than the Buckeyes did. If thenumber 1 defense couldn't stop them then USC wouldn't stand a chance. I don't know why people riding SC so hard, they lost to one of the worstcollege teams in the history of college football, in their house. Now since they luckily beat the Illini, people think they would of fared better than OHIO ST?Quite frankly i think any team int he top 10 would of smashed on SC. Hawaii would of even murked em.

Like I have been saying all season, the SEC is without a doubt the best conference and everything else is a joke. This has been proven repeatedly throughoutthe season. I firmly believe the national championship should have been UGA vs LSU..coming from a student of a school that DEMOLISHED uga, they deserved a shotat LSU to win it all. Especially over a weak team like ohio state. Try playing some legit teams before you go up against an SEC school for gods sake..Its justso obvious that real football is only played in one conference and that is the SEC.

i completely agree SEC is easily the best football conference in america but...

Its just so obvious that real football is only played in one conference and that is the SEC.
[KLJ Copyright]Stop it.[/KLJ Copyright]

..Take the L and keep it movin
ohwell.gif

I never call for a coaches job or anything but, maybe its time for Heacock to go..?
Ohio St constantly has nfl players yr after yr, but w/ the scheme we run...
tired.gif

Idk.

Props to lsu and to Larry Grant and Beanie for showing up.

*sigh.

Originally Posted by GoVols234

Like I have been saying all season, the SEC is without a doubt the best conference and everything else is a joke. This has been proven repeatedly throughout the season. I firmly believe the national championship should have been UGA vs LSU..coming from a student of a school that DEMOLISHED uga, they deserved a shot at LSU to win it all. Especially over a weak team like ohio state. Try playing some legit teams before you go up against an SEC school for gods sake..Its just so obvious that real football is only played in one conference and that is the SEC.

SEC Championship > National Championship
laugh.gif

osu has a schedule that doesnt prepare them to play a good team in another big confrence. I like LSU, but down the stretch, LSU wasnt even the best SEC team, ihonestly believe there are about 3 or 4 SEC teams that could have done this to osu.

If osu played in the SEC, they would be called South Carolina.
laugh.gif

8 Stanford is underated?
laugh.gif

You have got to be kidding me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

If they are underated, then what is Notre Dame?
laugh.gif

SC would of got smashed on worse by LSU than the Buckeyes did. If the number 1 defense couldn't stop them then USC wouldn't stand a chance. I don't know why people riding SC so hard, they lost to one of the worst college teams in the history of college football, in their house. Now since they luckily beat the Illini, people think they would of fared better than OHIO ST? Quite frankly i think any team int he top 10 would of smashed on SC. Hawaii would of even murked em.

Nice of you to make a reappearance. You dissapeared after you called that lopsided loss by Illinois. You come into this thread calling the RoseBowl victory "lucky", yet you went milk carton status in the "Official Rose Bowl" thread.

You sound like a bitter SC hater, just like there are unreasonable fans that root for certain teams, there are also unreasonable haters.

If you are going to be a hater, take a cue from FR3SH and add some wit to your hate. You just sound bitter.

USC's Defense> OSU's defense
USC's Offense > OSU's offense
USC > OSU

A lot of teams lost to bad opponents this season, it was that type of season. Would I say, USC should have the gusto to say "We should be NationalChampions"? No.

However, if there was a "Final Four", USC would be there, lol. But there isn't, so all you can say is that USC, once again, finished as one ofthe best teams in the nation. They are not the National Champions, the LSU TIgers hold that title. Unfortunately, that is what happens when there is noplayoff system in place and unless you go undefeated, which no one did, then there will always be a school somewhere (Georgia, USC) saying: "If there wasa playoff system, things would be diffrent." So talk all you want, hate all you want, but at least come with some reason next time.

Bottom line: We will end Top 5 (Again) and start Top 5 (Again)...
smokin.gif

Herbstreit was a train wreck last nite, He took this loss real hard
smh.gif

"the Big ten is being perceived somewhere between the Mac and Conference USA"
laugh.gif

but realistically, I cant even put Big Ten in my Top 4 conferences (SEC,Pac 10,Big XII, Big East)

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
SC would of got smashed on worse by LSU than the Buckeyes did. If the number 1 defense couldn't stop them then USC wouldn't stand a chance. I don't know why people riding SC so hard, they lost to one of the worst college teams in the history of college football, in their house. Now since they luckily beat the Illini, people think they would of fared better than OHIO ST? Quite frankly i think any team int he top 10 would of smashed on SC. Hawaii would of even murked em.

I'm not even going to laugh because it's obvious you really hate USC.

OSU's defense is trash and was purely a result of who they played.
You're not lucky when you beat a team 49-17. Not to mention that said team beat OSU on their own field.

I'm not even sure a plus one format solves anything. If we had it this year, you would have had OSU vs OU and LSU vs VT. OSU would have beat OU justbecause they never win bowl games. LSU would have smashed VT. Then you'd still have the same national title game with the same outcome and the samequestions about UGA and USC.

I'm not even sure a plus one format solves anything. If we had it this year, you would have had OSU vs OU and LSU vs VT. OSU would have beat OU just because they never win bowl games. LSU would have smashed VT. Then you'd still have the same national title game with the same outcome and the same questions about UGA and USC.
and that's why a plus 1, final four type deal doesnt help neither.

Until college adapts superconferences and plays a playoff format like the NFL, there will always be problems with rankings because the media and coaches pollare just as crappy as the bowl system. Everyone screams "plus 1" but the glaring weakness is the basis of the BCS system, the Polls itself.

It must be nice to have a home game for a Bowl Game. Illinois, O$U, Wisconsin, Penn State, Purdue and Michigan all played in places that were 70% packed withthe opponents fans. Its not easy to go into someone else places and win. I would also love to see these southern schools come up to the 20 degree weather wehave been having and see how they fare in Green Bay, Cleveland, Chicago, Cincy, Pittsburgh.

Back
Top Bottom