OFFICIAL BCS TITLE GAME....LSU vs. Ohio State..(plz put in Henton)..!!!!

tosu never deserved to even be in the NCG, this year or last year and they showed that both times. getting 40 put on your head two years in a row in thebiggest game of the year. hahahahahaa. lames. 3+ touchdown loses c'mon man why even show up. they got out classed, out coached and OUTPLAYED for the secondstraight year. maybe if they play somebody they will be ready next time or they will just lose so we dont have to see SCAREDlet and Geigh jerseys gettingbeasted. all those personal fouls in one game. thats called being SCARED AND STUPID.

The thing is that tosu is used to getting up like they were last night but on teams like kent st., akron, washington, youngstown state and the rest of thelittle big 10(11) who wont fight back. if they get up 10 against any of those teams the game is over because the other teams gets scared and doesnt feel theycan win. Florida and LSU bthfought back after tosu came out firing and tosu got SCARED because they are used to picking on weak opponents. 2 years in a row thebully became the bullied.

As an OSU student i love this, all the fair-weather fans down here in c-bus are acting like there was no game played last night, nobody has anything to saynow. not the students, radio, news, NOBODY, they wont even mention the NCG. i love it.

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Had OSU played composed like they normally do or how they started there would have been a much different outcome.

See here is the flaw in your statement, for osu, "normal" is playing weak teams in a weak division and playing 4 MAC teams, so playing"normal" in the big 10 and playing "normal in the SEC" are two different things, as you have seen the past 2 years.

0114_large.jpg

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn, it's a good thing dude came back to have a good game. it's also a good thing that they ended up winning, because a loss + getting stiff armed socrucially in the same game? that's automatic suicide watch in my opninon
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom