OFFICIAL BCS TITLE GAME....LSU vs. Ohio State..(plz put in Henton)..!!!!

Originally Posted by Newbs24

It must be nice to have a home game for a Bowl Game. Illinois, O$U, Wisconsin, Penn State, Purdue and Michigan all played in places that were 70% packed with the opponents fans. Its not easy to go into someone else places and win. I would also love to see these southern schools come up to the 20 degree weather we have been having and see how they fare in Green Bay, Cleveland, Chicago, Cincy, Pittsburgh.

Your telling me that weather and fans were going to stop that beating by LSU?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Herbstreit was a train wreck last nite, He took this loss real hard
smh.gif

"the Big ten is being perceived somewhere between the Mac and Conference USA"
laugh.gif

but realistically, I cant even put Big Ten in my Top 4 conferences (SEC,Pac 10,Big XII, Big East)
God that was classic, he looked like he was drying his tears between takes on the show and needed others on the cast to reassure him that the big 10was a little better then C-USA.

there is no way SC could beat LSU because SC's receivers are not that fast, you see how LSU's DBs were running with OSU's WRs during man to man?You know them receivers was frustrated
laugh.gif
I'm all for so cal sportsbeing a socal resident but, nope, this LSU team would go hard on SC's offense. At the same time, I think SC's defense would go hard on LSU'soffense. We'll never know, so oh well.

• As for last night's game,
    eek.gif
    James Laurenitis getting 18 tackles. It's a shame he's not very good in coverage
    ohwell.gif
  • eek.gif
    @ Beanie's first quarter stiff arm. I could've sworn I saw a Ryu fire ball come out that joint, cause that DB flew like 5 yards
    nerd.gif
    laugh.gif
  • Glenn Dorsey is the real deal man
    smh.gif
    Dude's presence demanded a double team the whole night, and when he wen't one on one with the guard, he did more than wreak havoc.
  • Ali Highsmith got wheels
  • Craig Steltz's injury was mad shady
    frown.gif
    Shoulder injuries in your last game, i know what that's like
    smh.gif
  • Was that the best broadcast team FOX could put together for the game?
    tired.gif

minus the broadcasting team, the game was pretty good.

still can't believe some ppl believed stanford over USC was a bigger upset than App St over Mich
eyes.gif

this is why i say stanford is "underrated"...even though they're crap.
laugh.gif
i'm not saying they're a legit contender for anything. i could give a rat's*@#+about the furd, but when ppl say they're not as good as a D1-AA football team that's when i have to say that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

STANFORD SUCKS PEOPLE there is no if ands or buts about it. stanford is straight trash.

laugh.gif

@ stanford been underrated.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

I wish they would have given me some subtitles when he was speaking at halftime.

That was nothing....You should have heard dude that committed to Georgia this weekend during the Army All-American game....O...M....G
This is literally what he said (as translated by Gunna)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Dude was like , "Yuh Ummah go'onahed an chuus da hometown fokes - Gurjha BoolDawgs "

Herbstreit was a train wreck last nite, He took this loss real hard
smh.gif

He's like every Ohio St fan right now. That $#!+ is brutal to stomach two yrs in a row.

Lsu is a great team and their db's esp. played very well..but lets not act like they stomped on my boys. Ohio St shot themselves in the foot time and timeagain. They had their chances to take care of work but..

And Jamarcus lookin like a damn fool. Troy summed it up best.

Troy basically said thats how he wants to represent who he is
grin.gif
. And thatthe chain is a great representation of Alabama
laugh.gif

Check this out, the future still looks good
For 22 years of collegiate head coaching, Jim Tressel has been to the Championship game ~40% of the time.

of course it looks good, you play in a terrible conference. it looks good until you get to the championship and get exposed 2 years in a row.

if osu drops the game against USC....they wont get a NCG bid. Dont try to play it off like getting !$%+ on 2 years in a row isnt bad....osu is an embarasment.

And for all this "osu lost the game" (osu doesn't even deserve capital letters) bs, LSU GAVE up a pointless TD to cut the lead from 21 to 14, andthen if they had stopped osu on that 4th and 3 that ended in a touchdown, it would have been even worse. osu fans swore up and down when they beat (i think itwas Michigan State) by a couple points that "it wasn't that close" well guess what...this one wasnt even close.

Nice game by the Tigers last night and congrats on the championship. That's the funny thing about the SEC. So much depends on your schedule. If you askany LSU fan, they will tell you that last yrs team was WAY better than this yrs. They just had a horrible schedule.

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

of course it looks good, you play in a terrible conference. it looks good until you get to the championship and get exposed 2 years in a row.

if osu drops the game against USC....they wont get a NCG bid. Dont try to play it off like getting !$%+ on 2 years in a row isnt bad....osu is an embarasment.

And for all this "osu lost the game" (osu doesn't even deserve capital letters) bs, LSU GAVE up a pointless TD to cut the lead from 21 to 14, and then if they had stopped osu on that 4th and 3 that ended in a touchdown, it would have been even worse. osu fans swore up and down when they beat (i think it was Michigan State) by a couple points that "it wasn't that close" well guess what...this one wasnt even close.

indifferent.gif
Don't get it twisted it wasn't like LSU gave OSU theUF treatment. Penalties definately destroyed this team last night. I don't know if you where on here last night or even watched the game but before thedumb plays started EVERYONE could see that barring somekind of breakdown (which did happen) OSU was gonna win that one easy. They made some dumb plays and theyhad to stray away from their gameplan. Which if you had any type of football IQ you would have saw. It's quite obvious that people are lightweight saltythat tOSU keeps winning and getting NC bids. IF they beat USC they will be there once again and the hate will as well. I won't say LSU didn't deservethat win because they sure did. They outplayed OSU for sure, but if the teams were evenly matched. Contrary to popular belief. Penalties are a part of the gamebut it's pretty rare to see that many personal fouls in that big of game, heck in any game period. So had OSU played composed like they normally do or howthey started there would have been a much different outcome.

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

And for all this "osu lost the game" (osu doesn't even deserve capital letters) bs, LSU GAVE up a pointless TD to cut the lead from 21 to 14, and then if they had stopped osu on that 4th and 3 that ended in a touchdown, it would have been even worse. osu fans swore up and down when they beat (i think it was Michigan State) by a couple points that "it wasn't that close" well guess what...this one wasnt even close.

indifferent.gif
Don't get it twisted it wasn't like LSU gave OSU the UF treatment. Penalties definately destroyed this team last night. I don't know if you where on here last night or even watched the game but before the dumb plays started EVERYONE could see that barring somekind of breakdown (which did happen) OSU was gonna win that one easy. They made some dumb plays and they had to stray away from their gameplan. Which if you had any type of football IQ you would have saw. It's quite obvious that people are lightweight salty that tOSU keeps winning and getting NC bids. IF they beat USC they will be there once again and the hate will as well. I won't say LSU didn't deserve that win because they sure did. They outplayed OSU for sure, but if the teams were evenly matched. Contrary to popular belief. Penalties are a part of the game but it's pretty rare to see that many personal fouls in that big of game, heck in any game period. So had OSU played composed like they normally do or how they started there would have been a much different outcome.

Please, if not for that garbage touchdown at the end of the game tOSU would have gotten beaten by 21 points after being beat by 27 by UF last year. It wasliterally deja vu except OSU allowed to score 10 pts instead of 7 before getting mollywhopped. They were thoroughly outmatched again, LSU's D line andlinebackers created pressure in turnovers just like Ray McDonald, Jarvis Moss, Brandon Siler, Earl Everett and co. did last year. And the secondary of LSU waseven better than Reggie Nelson and co. No more excuses for tOSU: penalties and dumb plays=
indifferent.gif
everyone was saying they were supposed to be soooo motivated aftergetting embarrassed last year, but they came out and proceeded to do the exact same thing. Hopefully USC crushes them at the beginning of next season so wewon't have to stomach another sorry championship game featuring the Suckeyes.

just got back from the game in orleans...what a game...you should have seen eddie george before he went back on at halftime...he was distraught and lookingaround in disbelief before he went on the camera!!!

LSU fans were upset at Flynn everytime they ran that damn play for no yardage...
laugh.gif

haven't had a chance to watch the game on tivo, but did ya'll see that Joe Mcknight how's socal sign?

Some of us in the allstate corporate SOCAL section were cheering USC USC when we saw that sign - just to spite LSU fans!!!

Great Game - great showing by both OSU and LSU fans...i was cheering for LSU just bc I wanted to cap off my trip to Orleans with a happy environment.
The walk back to the hotel was crazy and Bourbon street was amazing..

place was loud...wow the fans were great...unlike my days watching football as a lowly terrapin...

Back
Top Bottom