Official Bidet Appreciation Post

got one added to my throne and it is valid b. Must have for everyone. Can cop off da amazon for $27 and install it in minutes.

Pause

But does THAT water splash places? Like on the toilet seat or outside of the bowl?

Sounds super unsanitary
Nah it’s a pretty controlled stream that ricochets back in da bowl.

I be rocking with this one on a daily basis. **** holds me down and cuts back my clean up time. Allows me to save da dude wipes for work to lower my costs too.
Luxe Bidet Neo 120 - Self Cleaning Nozzle - Fresh Water Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Attachment (blue and white) Amazon product ASIN B00A0RHSJO

How does one use this? You sit down hands free??

Didn’t think so.

That’s a Lonzo Ball open layup pass for me dawg.

OP, when you use a bidet, do you still have to wipe; or is the stream "cleansing" enough to make wiping superfluous?

it’s 2018 and there are people who don’t know what a bidet is?! they’re on most japanese hotel toilets.

OP, when you use a bidet, do you still have to wipe; or is the stream "cleansing" enough to make wiping superfluous?

You still gotta wipe to get the excess off but the bulk of the load is done for you. Just about tightening up da region.

Water ain’t running down ya cheeks it’s a projectile stream that is aimed at da crack and there’s da trickle down that fdr was hoping for. You can lean forward to aim right into da hole tho if you into that stuff.

I'm good with my Squatty Potty (clean breaks galore) and wet wipes. Bootyhole stay immaculate.

bruh not all of us have da luxury as you to shower every time we drop off the fondue fountain.

If you’re using a bidet you got time to shower.

Just shower below the waist!

Bidet looks like a mess.

——

If you really wanna go mess free, squat down and poop.

I’m talking no seat, just squat. You’ll need a few slices of toilet paper and you good.

I've never had a problem wiping.

Like what is going on with yall butts that makes toilet paper unfit?

If it's hot and my booty gets sweaty I just hit the bathroom and do a quick wipe.

I shower before every smash.

Are yall smelling your own *** on the regular? :sick:

You just not wiping right.

Powder ya balls and wipe your *** until the TP is white >>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom