Official Bidet Appreciation Post

There’s power settings but I can’t even crank it fully to one. **** provides a jetstream to the rectum like it’s trying to colonize Mars.

dame2.png

After using one of these, Nothing Was The Same. The Toto Washlets are the way to go. You gotta step your personal hygiene game up.

Mans in here advocating other men get high velocity water shot into their rectum

Yall will have to ride this wave without me

Mans in here advocating other men get high velocity water shot into their rectum

Get ya mans, man
Ya too busy out here tryna look hard to appreciate having a healthy rectum that get ya through da day without scratching. Step ya poop game b

Ya too busy out here tryna look hard to appreciate having a healthy rectum that get ya through da day without scratching. Step ya poop game b

Wet wipes is all u need

That bidet blasting ya poop particles all around ya bathroom like a pre-potty trained toddler

Im not on that type of time

Wet wipes cost ya on average $60 a year. da bidet is more fiscally responsible. Pays for itself after a few months b. Save da wipes for work.

Wet wipes cost ya on average $60 a year. da bidet is more fiscally responsible. Pays for itself after a few months b. Save da wipes for work.

But how much money are you wasting on TP when that bidet leaves ya cheeks on tsunami? :sick:

Cats need to be re-potty trained if the benefit of a bidet is not walking around with an itchy *******. Straight TP and I don’t encounter itchy *** problems.

Back
Top Bottom