Official Bidet Appreciation Post

Bruh I’m just providing you with da service that allows you to have the cleanest butthole this side of da Mississippi.

I've never had a problem wiping.

Like what is going on with yall butts that makes toilet paper unfit?

If it's hot and my booty gets sweaty I just hit the bathroom and do a quick wipe.

I shower before every smash.

Are yall smelling your own *** on the regular? :sick:

You just not wiping right.

Powder ya balls and wipe your *** until the TP is white >>>>>>

Why do you shower before every smash?

Heated seat, charcoal filter, and that dryer...lifechanging. Best purchase ever. #totolife

3969D029-FA3C-44B6-8EC6-9C2E89C9A08F.jpeg

People at work who drop a deuce and walk out without wiping are the lowest form of Human Beings.

Just like poppy in that Seinfeld episode.

I swear one of my co-workers left without thinking I saw him, to this day I don't shake his hand. That was like 2 years ago.

Step you hygiene game up fellas, this is 2018, almost 2019

People at work who drop a deuce and walk out without wiping are the lowest form of Human Beings.

I swear one of my co-workers left without thinking I saw him, to this day I don't shake his hand. That was like 2 years ago.

Why would you wipe while at work?

I never understood this.

Why would you wipe while at work?

I never understood this.

Wait, what? Who poops and doesn't wipe? #ItchyBootyBoyz

Was skeptical about these until I traveled to Japan and almost every toilet had one. The bidet is much appreciated :smokin

Bruh I’m just providing you with da service that allows you to have the cleanest butthole this side of da Mississippi.
Bruh I posted this in the "Extra Soft or Ultra Strong" Thread, regard deez new age bidets. Can you provide some answers? Please and thank you....

Does it have power settings? Sometimes my dookie be acting like it is a symbiote, got a life of its own. No amount of wiping with get my tuckus clean. When that happens I gotta step in the shower with a washcloth and put in work (I have dedicated booty clothes). It would be easier for me if I can power clean my cakes.

Get up in between da cheeks like....

fence.gif

I’m ashamed how I was prouncing bidet until I read the second post realizing what we talkin about lol

Back
Top Bottom