*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

I'm a huge KRIT Stan, but I don't think Cadillactica was Grammy worthy. I don't think Cole's album was award worthy either. This year to me its Kendricks award, but somehow I see Drake winning it

In my opinion Cole and KRIT made more enjoyable rap albums than Kendrick's. Kendrick's joint is on another level because of the other genre elements being heavily incorporated. I get that and appreciate it but overall i dont think his album was "better".

I def think KRIT made a better album than Dr.Dre and Nicki Minaj, who were nominated. You cant tell me those albums are award worthy and Cadillactica isnt.

I don't give damn about the Grammys but Krit and Cole's albums are definitely worthy of nominations. It ain't like the bar is set high for Grammys. If Nicki and Drakes albums are nominated anything can be nominated. :lol:

Yeah idk I don't even listen to Cadillactica anymore outside of a couple songs. Idk what it is but my dude need to go back to the drawing board. That new tape was nice tho. I would take Cole, Drake, or Kendrick album over Cadillactica

I'm a huge KRIT Stan, but I don't think Cadillactica was Grammy worthy. I don't think Cole's album was award worthy either. This year to me its Kendricks award, but somehow I see Drake winning it
In my opinion Cole and KRIT made more enjoyable rap albums than Kendrick's. Kendrick's joint is on another level because of the other genre elements being heavily incorporated. I get that and appreciate it but overall i dont think his album was "better".

I def think KRIT made a better album than Dr.Dre and Nicki Minaj, who were nominated. You cant tell me those albums are award worthy and Cadillactica isnt.
You're preaching to the choir, I'll pick up a KRIT project way before I pick up a Kendrick or Cole album. TPAB was decent, but the hipsters and yuppies have gone way overboard with the praise and acclaim for it in my opinion. For me, it isnt a very enjoyable rap album to listen to, but I understand why it deserves to win rap album of the year. Nicki being included is a disgrace, and Drake will probably win it on popularity alone. 

Kendrick nominated for album of the year too so he basically already has won Best Rap Album. He deserves album of the year.

But yea KRIT shoulda been nominated over Nicki & Dre for rap albun of the year & at least rap performance for Mt Olympus

The Grammys shafted alot of artists in their nominations as usual

really? The only album i might consider better than Cadillactica is TPAB.

KRIT imo dropped the best rap album other than Run The Jewels 2. But I ain't tripping about him not getting a nod, grammy's don't mean a thing in music no more.

This is how the Rap Album of the year category should have looked imo.

Big Krit "Cadillatica"

J Cole" 2014 FHD"

Kendrick "TPAB"

Lupe "Tetsuo & Youth"

Joey Badazz "B4 Da $$"

Only reason Dre got put in there is because of how good the Straight Outta Compton movie did & to hell with Nicki.

This is how the Rap Album of the year category should have looked imo.

Big Krit "Cadillatica"
J Cole" 2014 FHD"
Kendrick "TPAB"
Lupe "Tetsuo & Youth"
Joey Badazz "B4 Da $$"

Only reason Dre got put in there is because of how good the Straight Outta Compton movie did & to hell with Nicki.

He's right ya know?

Jamming cadilliactica this morning on the way to work. Very underrated work of art
This.

It's crazy how Krit doesn't get the respect he deserves. I mean the man hasn't put out a garbage project at all. "All My Life" is garbage, but that was released by his own major label without his permission so that doesn't count.

Would love to hear him, J Cole & Kendrick hop on a track together.

Back
Top Bottom