~Official Big Sean Thread~ Vol. "Dark Sky Paradise" The Album available now

Did DSP meet your expectations

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
timing is everything in music. it really is.

yes it is a lot of artist seem to forget this

like in the Breakfast Club interview Sean did he said he beeeennnn had IDFWY recorded back when he was about to marry the chick from Glee but he never put the song out. If he would have put out that song back then it would have flown under the radar and wouldnt be as big as it is today. Soon as he broke up with her he changed a few lines and dropped that song and the timing was perfect.

cookie-monster-waiting.gif

Soon

Dont get your expectations too high guys...

ive learned my lesson from FF and HOF.

Just hoping its half as good as Detroit was.

in b4 shoe comes in saying HOF was a classic

I'm still the only one who liked HOF. :lol:

One thing I have learned tho...:don't have expectations. You will enjoy a lot more

Who am I to say how another artist project should sound or what it should be like. I've learned to just sit back and enjoy.

Also packaging seems to be a step down from HOF

Last edited:
I'm still the only one who liked HOF. :lol:

One thing I have learned tho...:don't have expectations. You will enjoy a lot more

Who am I to say how another artist project should sound or what it should be like. I've learned to just sit back and enjoy.

Also packaging seems to be a step down from HOF

I liked it as well.

Hoping someone gives a good objective review of the album, not just an album is "flames...classic" or "trash" after a 10 minute skim...

I'm tryna hold out til Tuesday, ****** on the internet/social networks are tempting me tho 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom