Official Big Sean Thread vol. FFOE (Finally Famous: The Album -- OUT NOW!!!!)

ZZZzzzzzZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ruff C wrote:

baby-yawn.jpg

This album was definately worth the wait for me. I will be buying this on the 28th. I'm interested to see what kinda numbers this will do and what will the next single be. "My house" "Dance" "Don't Tell Me You Love me" ?? ...G.O.O.D album nonetheless

This album was definately worth the wait for me. I will be buying this on the 28th. I'm interested to see what kinda numbers this will do and what will the next single be. "My house" "Dance" "Don't Tell Me You Love me" ?? ...G.O.O.D album nonetheless

Originally Posted by renegademan33

Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay definitely has to be the next single. 

Originally Posted by renegademan33

Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay definitely has to be the next single. 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by zube42

Album is cool but yall are hyping it up a bit much
laugh.gif

This 
Exactly I've been sleeping on Big Sean *PAUSE* , I like the album btw
pimp.gif
it's good to hear something fresh/new/different from a Detroit cat. Too many cats from my city be on the same shhh...

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by zube42

Album is cool but yall are hyping it up a bit much
laugh.gif

This 
Exactly I've been sleeping on Big Sean *PAUSE* , I like the album btw
pimp.gif
it's good to hear something fresh/new/different from a Detroit cat. Too many cats from my city be on the same shhh...

am i listening to the same album as you all? this album is lackluster to me...off first listen none of the tracks jump out at me other than i do it...and this is coming from a fan of ff3

am i listening to the same album as you all? this album is lackluster to me...off first listen none of the tracks jump out at me other than i do it...and this is coming from a fan of ff3

First listen in headphones i wasn't impressed. Listened in the car and I'm buying the album.

First listen in headphones i wasn't impressed. Listened in the car and I'm buying the album.

Back
Top Bottom