Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

This season has been mid so far. Was worried it would be that way without Axe and Chuck warring.

I imagine that once Chuck makes AG he's gonna go after Axe again. He's just gathering intel rn while he's all chummy with Axe.

Just caught the current episode.
Power move that Axe pulled on Eureka.
Power move that he pulled on Nina to get half of her shares.
Power move that HE let HER pull on him to get half her shares back at face value, then he takes her for Sushi and Sheets.

Writing is simply brilliant.
Starz should hire from HBO's writing poole.
Not that I disagree but Billions is on Showtime

:lol:

Dollar Bill and this chicken story line :lol: The damn chicken bill song. Wags and Axe talking him down from poisoning the chicken supply :rofl: Fam doing too much to be the guy that delivers.

Then Chuck being a damn masochist with the rubberband. He's having a tough go of it compared to Axe. So I assume midway through this season he'll have the upper hand.

That ask at the end is big. Chuck probably gonna have to put Taylor in prison.

Last edited:
The chicken story line had me dying!

I find it interesting that Wendy wants something different — if she goes out and gets it, what will that do to Chuck? Could have a major effect on the plot.

Watched the first three episodes just now. Definitely feeling this season so far.

The parking pass and chicken storylines had me dying :rofl: :rofl:

Axe smashing the billionaire yamb :pimp: :pimp:

Question - I know they put up episodes a week ahead of time on On Demand but does anyone know what time they go up? I wasn’t sure if it was 10PM or midnight. I’m on the east coast if it matters.

Question - I know they put up episodes a week ahead of time on On Demand but does anyone know what time they go up? I wasn’t sure if it was 10PM or midnight. I’m on the east coast if it matters.
Midnight.

Basically the same day it premieres that night.

I cant ****ing believe this!

I can't believe Chuck said ALL that publicly. Punched, whipped, tied up, fire, masks, etc.

Chuck Sr.'s grin :rofl: :rofl:

I thought what Axe and Wags pulled off with Grigor's cyber attack and Taylor capitalizing off it was a feat but Chuck done stole the show. Son bent and contorted a L in to a W

Grigor's proposal though :lol: :pimp: Wild hedonistic.

Man that press conference was some of the best tv I've seen in a long time. Masterful.

I hope that ain it for Grigor.

And hope they do something with Taylor and her dad storyline. It's boring.

Back
Top Bottom