Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

Man that press conference was some of the best tv I've seen in a long time. Masterful.

I hope that ain it for Grigor.

And hope they do something with Taylor and her dad storyline. It's boring.

that storyline is a guarantee

it’s either gonna show “they’re” human or full cuthroat based on how this proposal turns out

:rofl:@ the Chuck Sr. grin during the press conference
Look was worth 1 thousand words.
Fire shot, man.
I cant ****ing believe this!
I can't believe Chuck said ALL that publicly. Punched, whipped, tied up, fire, masks, etc.
Grigor's proposal though :lol: :pimp: Wild hedonistic.
I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth.
The detail was just like, too much but just the right amount at the same time. I'm glad he went for it, glad they wrote that in for him. I hope Wendy doesn't leave him, I dig their bond.
I legit thought he was going to close CHUCKY on that one, a bit disappointed he left defeated in the end.

Look was worth 1 thousand words.
Fire shot, man.

I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth.
The detail was just like, too much but just the right amount at the same time. I'm glad he went for it, glad they wrote that in for him. I hope Wendy doesn't leave him, I dig their bond.
I legit thought he was going to close CHUCKY on that one, a bit disappointed he left defeated in the end.
Yeah the whole time I'm in shock at the words coming out of his mouth and the sentences he's putting together rationalizing it, talking about trust. On one hand, im like this is bonkers insane but then on the other I'm like looking at how the world is today it is very plausible somebody running for office could actually do this and survive it.

Yeah the whole time I'm in shock at the words coming out of his mouth and the sentences he's putting together rationalizing it, talking about trust. On one hand, im like this is bonkers insane but then on the other I'm like looking at how the world is today it is very plausible somebody running for office could actually do this and survive it.
Exactly.
I know if I was running and somebody starting running a smear campaign like they always do with those commercials I'd own every bit of it, AND I"M SO SHOCKED nobody has ever pulled the "yea I did it, I"m human" schtick........

We will see it soon enough though, now that Billions has put it in to the Universe.
It's like that damn Ortalan bird they ate, I must've heard no less than 3 or 4 stories right after that of people recalling the time they did it or telling us the plan of them doing it soon....
Scene was as refreshing as it was shocking because, man it was just nice to see a Politician type, keep it real.

Starting the ep with Foley's death and Payback :lol:

Wendy definitely is giving the situation too much power. She should do an interview saying she's the dom and Chuck's the sub :lol:

Chuck Sr. with the good advice. Chuck coming through with a Godfather type move. Mass arrest at a damn funeral. BOSS moves. Chuck Sr.'s approval :rofl:

Interesting how Connnerty coming for Chuck sr. Chuck may finally sacrifice him for real this time. If they got audio on him explaining his plan its over.

I actually think it was worth it that Axe spent the entire day destroying some upstart kid while Taylor got the FDNY fund :lol:

Probably my favorite episode of the Series.

I loved Taylor and her moves.
She’s so on top of everything.
Vulnerable enough to admit her shortcomings, but it’s couth that she bathes in that allows her to come out on top.

Axe is just maniacal, never cross that man.

Senior, oh Lord bless his dear soul, this tape is going to put him in the grave.

Wendy, she wasn’t even attractive to me as Jax Tellers girl but she is sexy AF in this.

Wags’ over the top corniness isn’t even corny to me anymore, he’s a G.

I actually just finished season 3 a couple weeks ago (binge watching). Not sure if I want to "see what happens next week" or just wait for all episodes to be out before i watch the new season

Cool experience I had today viewers might enjoy. Growing brother and I lived in Baltimore and our cousin lived in Philly. Every summer we’d rotate between cities to get into shenanigans from 7 onwards. As we got older and lived in different places we just did a big weekend in one of our cities with one caveat - we had to start out in Philly which is for a reason.

When I was 7, my folks couldn’t drive my cousin back so we took the train and Baltimore Penn Station is Fugazi. At 30th, when we got upstairs, we were sooo shook at how much bigger and nicer it was. We were running around, made him take us to dinner there and were made sure to eat extra slow. So anyway, from then on either on his return trip or ours up, every weekend for a decade and we would eat and play for hours. Even as adults we would go at least once a year and since they both lived in NYC for a minute we had big moments there including when my bro told us about his engagement then later his first born. It’s a special place for me.

So last year he was unfortunately killed by a drunk driver on April 13 which was Saturday. I didn’t know how I’d feel so my doctor told me to try to surround myself with things that reminded me of him that made me happy so I wouldn’t binge drink. Earlier this week my boss asked if everything was okay because I wasn’t being myself and I told him. He said even though this project has global significance to take off and come back refreshed.

I obliged (mostly) but I couldn’t sleep so Tuesday I was there from from like maybe 3AM - 11AM just because I knew it would remind me of him and it actually did make me feel better. Same thing today, I got there at 4AM and just sat, thinking about the three of us playing hide and seek, clowning folks from afar, rap battling, ‘mirin yambs then eventually making moves. For that time I didn’t feel as sad.

Today around 12:30, I get up from the back area and go to the front because they have wooden pews with charging ports to get some juice before I leave. When I come out they make an announcement about needing to put tags on your bag to identify yourself because it was a sober ride down to Miami. I asked the folks across from me if they had tags and they just said don’t worry. I noticed my side of the pew didn’t have plugs so I moved over to there’s. They started talking about some crazy pills they had and what they were going to do with them. Some lil kid sits in my spot and he’s being kind of awkward....turns out he was just small and was a fed!! He jams them up, they give him a name, set up a fake drop, arrest him and eventually find the drugs. Without my seat, this isn’t possible so I better get a medal.

I won’t get into how I secretly knew there is a pending bomb threat in Philly that the feds were investigating due to my Tuesday night out but if you guys want to know I’ll fill it in later. So they start loading up the Amtrak, another one starts exiting and the feds start looking for the suspect. He up in a room but they eventually detonate it and they have lunch (I didn’t wanna mooch of the free food). After lunch we did it again and I’m like oh ****, that was practice run, the bomb has to be on the way! We keep doing and different people are in different spots and gets up. So I was thinking they were mad thorough.

The train announcer then says “That was pathetic” and I’m like hol’ up...”That was ****ing pathetic!!! You all should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!” Bruh...it was AXE then he says if “If you think I’m going to put the hands of my boys in your hands before they blow up my school of drama!” And everybody claps. Turns out the drug bust was real but the bomb portion was a drama course he teaches for Hollywood actors and actresses in crime and drug shows about handling bomb detonations. I was speechless.

Then as we got towards the last few runs, I realized how off my game I was. I could remember which day and around what time I saw each actor during the two days. After a run while walking back the coroner from Medical Examiner from NCIS said “Aren’t you ever gonna leave?” and I said huh to her reply of “What? I was saying I thought I heard Thunder” and I believed her because I had slept in two nights. I legit thought I was dreaming the whole time. But they were each so different every time and it reminded me of the people watching days with my bro and cuz because some of the yambs were bad :lol:

Axe put on a phenomenal course and must have been a great instructor. I wasn’t gonna fanboy him and try to dap him up and get a pic or anything since I wasn’t eem spose to be there. Plus they were having drinks after but I wasn’t gonna be a leech. Oddly enough, I randomly stop on some benches I’ve met sat on before to soak it in and Doctor from NCIS walks by because I guess he lives there. Then shortly after the forensic analysts walks by and awkwardly asks if I was coming for pizza. These folks had to think I was a freak.

It was crazy, though because the whole time no one asked me to leave but that whole thing just gave me another good memory of 30th in my cousin’s honor and that if he was here he would punch me in my chest and tell me to man up. Back to work tomorrow fellas.

Always remember that no moment is guaranteed for yourselves and for your loved ones. ****. The. Frail. ****. RIP T.

Cool that they got to film @ 4 freedoms park.

I'll never get the bdsm life but damn a chick just coldcocking me like that :rofl: Once she took off the coat I'd want to bend her over looking like that. She beat the **** out of him :lol:

Wendy playing with fire even meeting with Taylor about other ****. She cold for still plotting on her.

Can't wait to see how Axe involves Taylor's dad in how he screws them over.

Wags :rofl: These rich white dudes be on some weird ****. To think he got played.

Damn hate it had to be my man Wags. But what's the reason for the beef between him and the Jewish guy?

Wendy cold blooded...I love it.

"My vengeance will come like I do. Slow, thunderous........and in your eye"
LOOOL
I couldn't stop laughing at that line.

One could only hope to find as much Joy as Chuck with that **

He was so delighted when that boot was on him :lol:

Hard Bob :rofl: :rofl: Lisa Ann and Cory Chase were easy to identify but who was the other chick?

Really pike how things are progressing. Bobby helping Chuck, Jock conspiring against Chuck, Connerty tapping Chuck's phones, Taylor still trying to do for dad despite losing clients, Wendy playing Taylor so hard and then figures it out, Axe getting exactly what he wanted by them falling out hard.

That horrible story about Chuck's dad :smh: Keep it interesting, make sure shes grateful.

Axe doing Bruno that solid :pimp: Scene before definitely felt like he steamrolled hin with that 5 year plan :lol: Did the right thing though.

That Noah Emmerich sighting definitely means something. He's gonna be around for a bit.

I only recognized Lisa Anne

Wonder if Mafee and Dollar Bill really going to throw them hands

looks like a divorce is coming for chuck and wendy

Hard Bob Beaufort :lol::pimp:
D5SKCjPWkAAZMuE.jpg

Taylor old man :smh:

Hard Bob :rofl: :rofl: Lisa Ann and Cory Chase were easy to identify but who was the other chick?

:nerd: RayVeness :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom