Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

Hard Bob is my hero.
s4e768.png

is wendy playing taylor or axe?

like is she trying to mess with taylors head or trick axe into thinking thats what she doing while secretly supporting taylor?

cuz like taylor said it was obvious what she was doing, so was it on purpose? like so taylor would know what axe is planning?

I think she was originally team Axe but based on her reaction to what Mafee said and her breakdown at the end she may be switching sides. Think they alluded to that by juxtaposing scenes with both her and Taylor crying.

****ing Chuck Sr. got a child :smh: This guy.

Dollar Bill vs. Macfee :rofl:

The chess moves with Jock/Connerty and Chuck. Cant wait until he finds out hes being phone tapped.

Got to see Mafee vs Dollar Bill after Canelo vs Jacobs

Mafee 6'2 218 lbs, why they didn't announce Dollar Bill stats

Chuck Sr. knocked up a girl on the Res

I agree with whoever said that the stakes of everything feel lower with no Axe vs Chuck

Show is starting to lose me. Too many unnecessary pop culture references, getting rid of Malkovich's character, Axe's new girlfriend's face...

giphy.gif

Yeah, I might be done with this ****.

The show is just starting to get good. Someones going to have to cross a longtime partner in order to survive this season.

Oh damn Doc Gus nasty :lol: Son said cover the shreds in bukkake :smh: :sick:

Jealous of Taylor. Shorty is so fine. Wish they showed that sex scene.

Chuck sending the plagues to Jock :rolliin

Some genius strokes by Axe and Chuck this ep. Taylor is relentless though. I forgot Axe forced her to basically fire her dad.

Chuck using Connerty and basically saying forget Wendy and his dad then lying just so he could figure out what Jock really wants. Basically leaving it to Axe to save Wendy.

Dope episode. But now they getting extra political with the Taylor kiss scene. Why??

Shout out Chuck. Playing the long game.

Last edited:
Show is starting to lose me. Too many unnecessary pop culture references, getting rid of Malkovich's character, Axe's new girlfriend's face...

giphy.gif

Yeah, I might be done with this ****.
I like Axe’s girlfriends face(Rebeeca Cantu)
Not in an attractive way but I get her character and I believe it.
Axe’s wife was the character that I didn’t buy.
Not in this role, I just saw that goofy woman from Heartbreak Kid.

Her character was a fraud.
Rebecca Cantu is a G.

:lol:

“Happy Birthday Kevin. Now leave us alone and go make work of that slinky with your hands and the hardwood stairs. If he’s still playing with that thing tomorrow, put all of your energy into the Girl”
-Senior

:lol:

Taylor is really dragging the season down. They are just not that interesting as a main character. It's so dry.

Back
Top Bottom