Official Bitcoin Thread

haven’t touched crypto since 2017 and just checked Blockfolio where I had things situated.

I need to get things more organized and get back in the game. Ledger wallet a must have (nano S is fine? Don’t really plan on carrying it around with me)?

Kraken only allows you to deposit via Etana? Can't link a bank account like coinbase? Makes it difficult if I got to transfer and use BC to make purchases there.

Last edited:
I may not be years into this, but just from the long term outlook. They are clear # 2 in Crypto. And everyone else is in the infancy stages of what they’re doing or at least early in their life cycle. It’ll take multiple alts to reach ETHs level for it to potentially have a negative impact on their share price. But other coins gaining prominence may also have the potential to bolster confidence in ETH. Because while we all see this as long term store of value, there’s a sector of the market that thinks crypto is all nonsense.

And dropping $6k in a week isn’t a sign it’s dead. They dropped 28% the last week. In the last month up 6%. BTC is clear to have a long run dropped 16% in the last week.

ETH is seeing a daap exodus due to its gas fees and uncertain future. They are 2 years away from changing over completely to proof of stake and that delay will erode their user base.

A lot riding on that ETH2.0, but hard to really rule them out. DOT, ADA, and the likes are rising for reasons beyond being good projects though.

Well... that’s a hot take. :lol:

Let eth die, we’ll still be buying it and it will rise from the ashes like a Phoenix and the boys will all be flexing shooting brake taycans and hellcats in a few years.

jus threw 3k on my binance over the last few days. now we wait...

Attachments

• Sting.gif
    Sting.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 217
Exchanged half my eth to USDC earlier today. Keeping half just in case we reach out bottom. Seems like the news about whales pulling out may be true. I'd rather have money on the sidelines with an easy entry than to keep watching my chips fall. May let it sit a couple days and see where the dust settles.

Well I’m on the red now with ada but holding for sure.

Btc bloodbath tomorrow ?

thinking of dumping some Bitcoin positions and get a nice entry at the bottom but at this point idk wth it’s gonna do. Trolling now

By the way. Gemini allows you to set specific price alerts and send a notification to your phone.
Did it for ETH at $1399.

app sucks but that’s a feature I wish all these apps had. I don’t want to do stop or limit orders, I just want to have them send me a notification so I can look at it closer and make a decision to buy, sell or stay put.

I finished liquidating my BTC this week (except for my daily auto-buy), now holding massive amounts of USDC (and getting that 10.5% interest), hoping for a bloody, bloody March.

By the way. Gemini allows you to set specific price alerts and send a notification to your phone.
Did it for ETH at $1399.

app sucks but that’s a feature I wish all these apps had. I don’t want to do stop or limit orders, I just want to have them send me a notification so I can look at it closer and make a decision to buy, sell or stay put.

Thanks for the heads up! Just created an account to set a BTC alert too. Gonna sell some if we drop to $40k.

Back
Top Bottom