Official Bitcoin Thread

Nah you don’t have to sell it. You can just send it to your bitcoin wallet / address on another exchange.

So my $135 invested (plus $25 + $10 free) of BTC into SoFi is now worth ~$500... but I want to get it off of SoFi. Is my only option really to just sell it and then send the USD somewhere else to re-buy it elsewhere (like Coinbase Pro or CashApp)?

BTW - listening to the Millionaire Mindsets podcast with Bitcoin Zay (episode #40 the original from July 2019, and then the recent episode #117 again) - good info.

Yes

Damn now I'm debating if I should hodl the LTC bag now that it is up.

I want to convert it to something else but not sure exactly what.

1618607132470.png

1618607178726.png

I actually just started after another poster posted about it.

Mining eth at the moment but my vram temp was going nuts. I'll need to upgrade the thermal pads on the gpu but too scared to open it up :lol:

Do you have a FE 3090 or third party?

I know you didn't really look it up... Cause if you did you would've been astonished at the amount of information. But I'll drop a few links to you all who think ripple isn't here to takeover the way money moves ..

We talking big money talk... Those 3rd world nations ain't gonna put a dent in the universe...

But when France looks like it's down , who else is lined up in the g20?

www.fxstreet.com/amp/cryptocurrencies/news/jerome-powell-confirms-the-fed-is-studying-stablecoin-risks-as-ripple-dives-in-the-ring-for-cbdcs-support-202101150712

Connection with IMF???

Ripple at the world economic forum???

My job here is done.....

A CBDC anywhere is big for anything. Facts are facts not just "connections" at a forum.

You been spitting all types of nonsense in here like your the Nostradamus of Crypto when everyone is eating :lol: . All you do it drown out the juicy stuff that should be heard in here for real gains from folks who actually know what they are talking about on ****coins and real stuff :lol:

your noob trading calls or info ain't it :lol:. Relax...

I'm hyped because LTC took off right after I moved a bag over from BTC to LTC

But I'm blown because I essentially ignored crypto since my whole portfolio tanked in 2018, and dammit if I went in around March or December or even DCA'd consistently through the bear market I know I'd be sitting on at least a milly right now :smh::frown:

Better late than never though, sitting on some top 10 crypto bags and looking for some altcoin plays. I'm trying to make the most out of whatever is left of this bull run, then I'm cooling and DCAing into the next bear. Definitely learned my lesson

Also random, I got some VEN from the last bull run (what used to be Vechain). Can I still switch my VEN over to VET or am I **** outta luck?

Back
Top Bottom